Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with mint green, it just isn't bold enough to justify how boring the rest of the design is.

The presentation isn't helped by having them all wear casual gear, to make sure it look like a Ralph Lauren polo with extra crap on it.

Carlisle United have gone Purple for the first time in the clubs 120+ year history.
The home kit is the traditional Cumbrian Blue with White shorts.
Both kits are rather simple with minimal trim which is the way I like it.

new home and away kits for FGR - 18/20 season (that's not a typo, the club keeps the same kit for 2 years as part of it's sustainable and ethical efforts).

upload_2018-8-1_10-51-45.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our new third kit. Which I’m absolutely in love with. Will be buying this one as well.

View attachment 536358

Smart!

Tight v neck
Shoulder panels accentuates the V and breaks up the whiteness. The solid horizontal line finishes the shirt beautifully.

Our new third kit. Which I’m absolutely in love with. Will be buying this one as well.

View attachment 536358
birmingham_city_18_19_adidas_home_kit.jpg

Ended up picking one up haha. There was only 3 left - 2 smalls and a large.

Not sure whether I'll sell it or keep it at this stage. Bought it for $120, they look like they're going for $210 on eBay.
Hey Jatz - how's my finder's fee commission looking? I was thinking of a holiday to escape the Winter. Maybe Hawaii or Japan...

I assume you saw that someone was joking that the LCFC Away kit if you take off the badges, is the same as a 15 pound Adidas top?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back