Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Our home kit is utterly charmless. Hugely disappointing. The away kit gets a thumbs up from me though

It never ceases to amaze me how good our plain white kits look, and how frequently we don't go with them. Enjoy it while we can I guess.
Yep. Our kit from two seasons ago was absolutely perfect. Understated, but timeless. It was a thing of beauty imo.

Our home kit is utterly charmless. Hugely disappointing. The away kit gets a thumbs up from me though
WOuld you rather that or the horrendous garbage of last season? Like Cruyff says, less is more, especially when it comes to white kits.

Yep. Our kit from two seasons ago was absolutely perfect. Understated, but timeless. It was a thing of beauty imo.

WOuld you rather that or the horrendous garbage of last season? Like Cruyff says, less is more, especially when it comes to white kits.
I don’t mind going back to plain white as the club does every four or five years, but that juts not doing it for me. Too much red for a start with the sponsors - and I hate red with a passion. Just don’t like it at all

I'd say that's some quality PR from Paddy Power. Not only do they gain marketing from the horrendous kit they put out and had the team play a game in, but being associated with a campaign that a lot of football fans from many clubs would support will gain them a lot of goodwill.

I'd say that's some quality PR from Paddy Power. Not only do they gain marketing from the horrendous kit they put out and had the team play a game in, but being associated with a campaign that a lot of football fans from many clubs would support will gain them a lot of goodwill.

Sponsors give clubs money though, and without it, they'd be worse off.

Sponsors give clubs money though, and without it, they'd be worse off.

Yeah it's all about money for them too, they don't care about "returning the shirt to the fans". This stunt has got them more publicity than if they were just their normal shirt sponsor.

They've played a blinder to be fair to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our home looked ok at first, but looks great in person. Away is a thing of beauty, absolutely love it.

Third kit is ... umm ... interesting. Looks ok on the tellie though.
Away would be nice, but that Bunnings hazard tape in the shoulder makes it look ridiculous. Third is gross, but i like your home shirt.

I don't know if this has appeared previously, but I love, love, love this away kit. It's a glorious green and works wonderfully with the black.

swansea_city_2019_2020_joma_away_kit_b.jpg swansea_city_2019_2020_joma_away_kit_f.jpg

I'd almost become a Swansea fan to purchase one.

Last edited:
Damn. I'm a Swans fan and I thought it was a bit off to start with but after watching them play in the kit if the preseason games I've changed my mind! The home is also quite nice (not as nice as the centenary kit)

67174348_10156113444921277_2940399881459597312_o.jpg

New Everton away kit. Don't like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back