AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
header.jpg

Steam Store Link
New Game Modes

Create A Club
Add your own club to the game using the 'Create-A-Club' option. Name your club, choose your colours and edit your squad to your heart’s content – even adding yourself and a friend.

Fantasy Draft
Create your dream team and take on your mates in ‘Fantasy Draft’ mode. Starting with a fixed budget, each manager builds a squad from scratch, competing with other managers to sign the best talent before going head-to-head against one another in a mini-league.

Manager on the Touchline
Get closer to the action than ever before with your own customisable character to bark out instructions and join the celebrations from the touchline.

Improved Matchday Experience
More than 2,000 new animations, alongside lots of other graphical improvements and improved AI, make the Football Manager 2016 match view the best ever.

Multi Match Highlights
A highlights package available to easily view other fixtures in your own competition (or others) to keep you up-to-date with everything that’s going on in the world around you.

Prozone Match Analysis
Sports Interactive’s partnership with the leading sports statistics provider, Prozone, has seen a wide reaching revamp of the in-game match analysis tool, adding lots of useful functionality whilst also making it a lot more prominent and easier to use.

Set Piece Creator
Football Manager 2016’s powerful, yet easy-to-use set piece creator allows managers to set up multiple set piece routines to be used across multiple tactics; with different set pieces for each set piece taker, new zonal marking options and much, much more.

More Realistic Injuries
Sports Interactive has worked alongside a number of physiotherapists, doctors and related organisations to ensure that the depiction and treatment of injuries in Football Manager 2016 is more realistic than ever before. This doesn’t mean that fewer injuries will be sustained, but that those which do occur will be treated and develop more realistically. Injuries will now be determined during matches, while new injury types have been added and there is now a tangible distinction between player condition and match sharpness.

Expanded Press Interaction
Press conferences are more varied than ever before, with many new conversations to be had with the press, especially more contextual questions & responses. In addition, unemployed managers can now use media interviews to help get them back into the game.

Stats, Stats, Stats
Managers now have access to more detailed statistical information than ever before, with the introduction of a revamped stats screen and an all-new rolling stats panel.

New and Improved Screens
Information is now easier to find as a result of a revamp to many of the main screens, including player overview, tactics, the manager’s home screen and the transfer offer screen.

And Much, Much More
Further additions and updates include staff shortlisting, improved manager and staff movement, revised board requests, a revamp of board confidence, more contextual team talks, fully updated competition rules & squad information, an improved financial module, improved AI transfers and team selection, new social media features and many more – all of which combine to make Football Manager 2016 the most complete and immersive simulation of football management ever.

RELEASE DATE: November 13.

Used to play this game obsessively about 12 years ago but stopped once I had a family and work. Good times.

The Guardian Football Weekly podcast have run some interviews with the founder of Championship Manager (now Football Manager). Worth a listen.

Greenmangaming has the best price I've seen so far, as long as they still have the voucher.
$55 I'm pretty sure.
Past few years I've managed to get it for $35-40 but can't find a price as good just yet.

55 AUD by the way, steam has it 50 US.

Greenmangaming has the best price I've seen so far, as long as they still have the voucher.
$55 I'm pretty sure.
Past few years I've managed to get it for $35-40 but can't find a price as good just yet.

55 AUD by the way, steam has it 50 US.
Yeah I picked up the last two for $30 about a week after release. Instant-Gaming has it for 53.20 AUD I think I seen the other day.

have indeed pre ordered it off green man gaming, they have a 22% off voucher on the main page brining the price down to 39 bucks. includes the beta (which is just around the corner) and a copy of the fm doco which is a great watch.

Yep I did exactly the same, hopefully we get the key soon for the beta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/simulation/football-manager-2016/
The 22% voucher expires on the 30th.
I'm pretty sure its 39 $US, so roughly 55 $AU.
Cjscdkeys I think had it for 51 $AU, but you might want to check if that comes with the beta/documentary.
Sometimes they have cheaper prices but it doesn't come with the pre-order bonuses.

I've ordered from both sites without problem.

havent played too much of this because i started with city and they have no budget to buy players, but having a look around quite a few players have had some tasty boosts. for some reason nasri seems to be one of them and starts the game rated 41 mil.

screens look nice, some possibly have too much going on with them but i like the new tactics screen, and how easy it is to see what different players preferred roles are on one screen.

havent played too much of this because i started with city and they have no budget to buy players, but having a look around quite a few players have had some tasty boosts. for some reason nasri seems to be one of them and starts the game rated 41 mil.

screens look nice, some possibly have too much going on with them but i like the new tactics screen, and how easy it is to see what different players preferred roles are on one screen.

Yeah, the screens can be way too busy for my liking.
Players are way too overvalued as well, I like Ox but his value at the start being 38m Euro is ridiculous.
Not want Arsenal want, but what the game values him as.
I've played roughly 12 games, won 7 or 8 of them but I struggle at times.
City game I lost 3-2 away but they had 38 shots and I had 8.
As good as City are, that is a bit ridiculous.
Struggled to Villa away as well but came away 0-0 and got belted 5-1 to Barcelona.
Next game though I beat Liverpool 6-2 however...

I'm thinking about starting again, just because I have spent a ton of money and the players I got have been average except Teixeira.
I spent a lot on Stones as well who has been solid but nothing great. Got Embolo who hasn't really made an impact at all.
My starting budget was 90m by the way. In addition, I spent quite a bit on young players who got loaned back as apart of the transfer deal.
It was very hard though finding players at a decent price.
Rugani went to Chelsea for 44m.

lost my first game to arsenal 1-0. draw would've been fair but injuries are a massive problem. as of right now kun, silva, nasri, delph, kolarov and zabaleta are injured, with kompany, toure, bony, fernandinho and sterling all having pre season injuries meaning their match fitness was way down for the game. kun getting injured the day before the arsenal game was a kick in the dick.

stats section is sick too. prozone and fm really delivered.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back