PC Football Manager 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Players are bitching way too much in this years version, ******* joke.
You rest them for a few games and they cry for weeks.
No way that's how things work in the real world, squads rotate all the time and there isn't that much bitching.
I offered Ozil for free and no one wants him.
Players are getting way too tired as well even though I'll rest them plenty.
Oh, and too many injuries.

Last edited:

I personally think the game is a big improvement over 16, 17 and 18.

I love when a new version comes out and people say “the game is crap, my tactics don’t work.”

Maybe your tactics are crap?

I love when a new version comes out and people say “the game is crap, my tactics don’t work.”

Maybe your tactics are crap?

This game is crap as my tactic don't work.

I was being sarcastic there as I am usually a person who likes to create databases and do have some ideas for this year. But in terms of playing the game, my tactics nine times out of ten rarely work and I will try to not use other people's tactics to work on my team as I feel like it takes some fun out of it. Also it seems this might be a long year with me getting the sack from my first job within 45 days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be until Friday (Saturday our time)

Ahh yep fair enough, thanks mate. I'm still in an enjoyable career in 18, so may give it a few weeks before i move over. Seeing a few problems mentioned here and in the FM groups on Facebook, so might wait until i get bored of 18 before i move over :)

This game is crap as my tactic don't work.

I was being sarcastic there as I am usually a person who likes to create databases and do have some ideas for this year. But in terms of playing the game, my tactics nine times out of ten rarely work and I will try to not use other people's tactics to work on my team as I feel like it takes some fun out of it. Also it seems this might be a long year with me getting the sack from my first job within 45 days.
If you really care about winning just play 3 strikers, the match engine can't handle it

8eb4ad9d6b8f40e413d0c02141b661b2.png

Second season with Celtic, cultivating a home grown squad like the Lisbon Lions of 1968 so I had sold a s**t ton of players. Was sitting at 8-6-5 and 5th, thought my title challenge was done. Snuck home in one of the greatest title races of all time. The last 5 games were one of the most intense hours of my FM life. I ******* love this game.

8eb4ad9d6b8f40e413d0c02141b661b2.png

Second season with Celtic, cultivating a home grown squad like the Lisbon Lions of 1968 so I had sold a s**t ton of players. Was sitting at 8-6-5 and 5th, thought my title challenge was done. Snuck home in one of the greatest title races of all time. The last 5 games were one of the most intense hours of my FM life. I ******* love this game.
Do everything you can to keep Tierney, kids a gun

Do everything you can to keep Tierney, kids a gun

Yup, I made him the captain at 21 and I don't plan on ever letting him leave. Signed him to 5 year deals at the start of the save and the start of the 2nd season, extended him through to 2024. Big clubs started circling and he got angry that I wouldn't accept a deal, but obviously I have all the leverage. Man City got up to 60m bids but I kept rejecting. As soon as Tierney dropped his concerns, extended another season.

Is it just me or is the 3D match engine still very poor looking given it's in its 8th or so year? I dabble in it every odd year and stick to 2D circles. I much prefer that feel and using my imagination.

I'm not expecting FIFA graphics but surely something a bit better than this?

Is it just me or is the 3D match engine still very poor looking given it's in its 8th or so year? I dabble in it every odd year and stick to 2D circles. I much prefer that feel and using my imagination.

I'm not expecting FIFA graphics but surely something a bit better than this?

Yeah I agree, I just stick to 2D Classic.

Anyone else change their kits season by season? One of the little aesthetic touches of realism that helps me enjoy the game and get excited for each new season.

Celtic All.png

ezgif-3-07d14ac3473d.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back