PC Football Manager 2019

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
FM19 officially announced. No new features revealed yet but they will finally have Bundesliga licensing and the game will undergo a rebrand.

Announcement Post
Announcement Video

New logo:

FM19.thumb.jpg.63159f5af949644fc6e82961c86282db.jpg

New box art to feature a first person view rather than a picture of a manager:

e08c24adf097a7095bbbce7c8de79d85.png

I will keep a list of confirmed features here in the OP as they are released, it seems like this might be a major overhaul at least compared to previous versions.

06/08 - FM19 officially announced
06/08 - DFL Bundesliga licensing confirmed
06/08 - Release date set for November 2nd, pre-release beta available approximately 2 weeks beforehand

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
As I said in the other thread, it seems like despite the long list of new "features" only 3 things have really changed - all purple (which is skin-able anyway), some new areas of tactics (lines of engagement and dictating what the team should do in with the ball, without it and in transition) and training.

Most of the other changes just appear to be moving previously present things around so that they are now in focus

While the changes to tactics and training do appear to be quite good, the rest doesn't excite me enough to buy

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I reckon they've done well. Made things way easier for casual fans but if you want to tinker you still can. Interface is very crisp. Liking the customization of training and the ratings.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
17a155a78a91f31e7fdd7f604f386ec8.png

:hearteyes:

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Signed Tierney, de Ligt and Gomez from Atalanta.
Tierney doing very well, de Ligt probably will replace Mustafi soon enough.
Laca started slow but is picking up.

Cruyff14 Emile Smith-Rowe looks pretty good at the start.
Wish I could see the PA's lol.
My FM days are over unfortunately. Laptop runs at a snail's pace when attempting to play and browse.

And I barely use my PC anymore.

Good stuff. How's Torreira?

Jun 5, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Juve, Claremont, GSW
Is it worth getting if I'm still in a decent FM18 save? Usually skip the odd years

I'm liking this years version, lots of tactical and training input if you are into that.

I'm simply a buy and sell man though.

Very hard selling people though, I only sold Rob Holding, offered a bunch of players at a big cut rate but no takers.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Where's the cheapest place you guys have seen it?

I usually buy it from fmscout.com

Would recommend buying it, my favourite since 15 personally.

I assume there is a FM Classic/Touch version again?

My days of playing the full version are well and truly over so have just played FM Classic the last few years.

Back