PC Football Manager 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

And here i was celebrating finally hitting 1000 to The Hive in my Barnet Vanarama Nation League save :eek: Signed ex-socceroo Scott Mcdonald on a non-contract pay-as-you-play deal and my home crowd improved from 600 to 1000 on his debut . That's crazy haha

Haha my save is a battler like yours but in a different way, I'm 90 games unbeaten in the league now but my entire squad was born within 30 miles of the ground and I've taken a bunch of Glaswegians to becoming the 3rd best club in the world.

I've noticed you always tend to bring Aussies into your squad. :)

Haha my save is a battler like yours but in a different way, I'm 90 games unbeaten in the league now but my entire squad was born within 30 miles of the ground and I've taken a bunch of Glaswegians to becoming the 3rd best club in the world.

I've noticed you always tend to bring Aussies into your squad. :)

Gee whiz. That's commitment mate haha Did you have a big budget or just used the youth system?

And yeah always try bring in Aussies. Most FM's I'll start with England and Australia databases loaded and either have a crack at lower league management or start in the A-League. The Aussie players are usually a bargain for lower league teams, because they're cheaper but still have respectable stats. It's just hit and miss normally trying to get the permits approved. Currently courting Tim Cahill on a free too, but his wage demands are about 300 pound a week more than my budget can afford.

Gee whiz. That's commitment mate haha Did you have a big budget or just used the youth system?

And yeah always try bring in Aussies. Most FM's I'll start with England and Australia databases loaded and either have a crack at lower league management or start in the A-League. The Aussie players are usually a bargain for lower league teams, because they're cheaper but still have respectable stats. It's just hit and miss normally trying to get the permits approved. Currently courting Tim Cahill on a free too, but his wage demands are about 300 pound a week more than my budget can afford.

I'd say it's about a 60-40 split between players I got through intakes and players I signed from other clubs, but because they're all Scottish regens and I sign them at 16/17 I don't spend more than 5m a season. Ridiculously profitable club as you can see below:

1546983719728.png

View attachment 604376

I ain't Arsenal, obviously, but lol they actually won the title.
I'm an Arsenal fan and even I find this s**t dumb.

Doing an experiment, mostly simmed, but wow.

*waits for someone to point something out*
Lallana, Maclaren. Leicester. This screenshot is doing plenty.

Nearing the end of my first season in the Eredivisie with FC Eindhoven. Back at round 29, was sitting 10th, pretty pleased that we had survived the first season, but then went on this crazy run winning our last five games, including away wins against some big Dutch clubs, so we finished 6th. What I didn't appreciate was that 6th gets you to a play off for a UEFA spot, which is insane. So I've got a home and away game against Utrecht coming up, whose salary cost must be at least five times ours.

Anyway, looking forward to that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The squad's on holiday, so it's time to check out what we need, re-acquaint myself with who I've already signed up during the year (and probably forgotten about!).

Priorities:
- stiffen up central defence (with minimal money)
- I need flexible mids who can play central and wide, depending on the formation I'm using, or even fill in at DM.

This is who I've already recruited:
One new defender:
2021-22 Sammy.PNG

Finally managed to talk them both into signing. Goodbye finances, hello forward line of an Aussie fan boy

View attachment 603598

Already paying dividends having Cahill in my lineup. He got injured on debut against Cambridge, was out for 3 weeks. Brought him back in for my next FA Cup game against Barnsley (sitting 2nd in League 1 whilst I'm 12th in the Vanarama National League). He scored 1 goal and assisted another in our shock 2-0 win, ended up with a match rating of 9.8.
Next game he rocks up against Chesterfield and scores 4 goals. Whereas McDonald is yet to score :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back