PC Football Manager 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

The Beta is fine for the most part, I am gonna continue my file.

I'm just glad you told me. I was legit just sitting there refreshing my xbox app every few minutes hoping it would unlock. It says "coming 8/11/21" but it must just be showing the worldwide date

The Beta is fine for the most part, I am gonna continue my file.

Where did you purchase your game from? Was considering buying from FM Scout. Not going to use gamespass long term as I don't have an xbox and only play PC for FM and Rollercoaster Tycoon haha

Where did you purchase your game from? Was considering buying from FM Scout. Not going to use gamespass long term as I don't have an xbox and only play PC for FM and Rollercoaster Tycoon haha
From here, $60

Take 2 - finally launched game today. Still says Beta version down the bottom but guessing it might clear up later. Went to create my manager - thought, you know what, lets base it off my son ...... I have never been more terrified in my life

a.jpg

Just as I get excited to play.... it closes saying it needs to update to the full version (turns out pre-loading on games pass just downloaded the beta). Xbox store is literally downloading the update at 51.7KB/S, compared to the 240mb/s I manage to get on my PS5. Another day of waiting impatiently haha

Just as I get excited to play.... it closes saying it needs to update to the full version (turns out pre-loading on games pass just downloaded the beta). Xbox store is literally downloading the update at 51.7KB/S, compared to the 240mb/s I manage to get on my PS5. Another day of waiting impatiently haha
Serves you right for playing on Xbox lol

Serves you right for playing on Xbox lol

haha I'm playing on PC, but via Games Pass / Xbox App. Figured out that if you start the download via Xbox, close the app, then launch Microsoft Store, it downloads much faster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Downloaded this about 2 weeks ago but haven't really fired it up yet. First off I was still quite into my final FM21 Newcastle save where I won the treble. Then got too caught up in the Sopranos. Very keen to do a Conte Spurs save to start me off, 100m transfer budget and wanting a lot of deadwood gone will be fun.

Had an amazing first window with Spurs. Well amazing before a ball is kicked.

Ins: Brozovic, Niakhate (left footed CB), Gravenberch, Ryan Fredericks (club HG), Martial (loan with 18m buy), Brian Oddei & Ronnie Edwards (young english CB from Peterborough)
Outs: Sanchez, Doherty, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Winks (loan with option to buy)

Pending: will sign one of Kessie or Nicolas Dominguez.

Will play a Conte style 532/352 as the main tactic. With a 433 as backup.

GK: Lloris
RCB: Dier, Tanganga
CB: Romero, Rodon
LCB: Niakhate, Davies

RWB: Emerson, Fredericks & maybe retrain Lucas
RCM: Hojberg, Skipp
LCM: Brozovic, Kessie/Dominguez
LWB: Reguillon, Sessengon & maybe retrain Gil

AM: Gravenberch, Lo Celso, Dele, Gil

ST: Kane, Martial
ST: Son, Lucas

So I ended up downloading the revamped Australian leagues save. 4 divisions, 72 teams, no salary cap etc. Being a Darwin lad, I was quite disappointed that none of our teams featured, but there is Top End FC languishing down in A-League 4- so I went with them. Most of the squad is randomly generated players + a few others that have floated around for NPL PL teams that are free agents in the normal game.

1639535206926.png

Barely any finances available, so I'm relying on the current squad. Started with $1.8m in the bank, and 4 months in have already lost $650k without making any signings, so that's a concern. My main striker, Robert Lewthwaite (computer generated), has 13 goals from 12 appearances and has a 5 star current ability (is only 23 years old too). Won't sign a new contract with me as we are too small a club, so am preparing to batten down the hatches and hold firm in the transfer period hoping we win the league and change his mind. Am really enjoying this save though - can see it being a fairly long term one.

Current A-League tables on 15/12/21 in-game. My only losses so far were when I was knocked out of the A-League cup in Round 3 by Wollongong Wolves (3-0) and FFA Cup 2nd Round by Wyndham/Western United
1639535432059.png 1639535453562.png 1639535471910.png 1639535486951.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back