L9vxEHg.png

GN80
xeaYKEu.png

Golumless
D25NZ3z.png

HaroLad - ouch (1 start of the bench)
6kkWV17.png

TRANSFERS

HaroLad , Elton Johns Wig and dogs105 all wanted out. Harolad was part of a winning side, however his desire to move saw him placed well down the list and he only came of the bench once in a Cup match for the entire season. The only thing keeping him happy was the hundreds of thousands of dollars he was getting every week for sitting on the pine.

EJW and Dogs were stuck at the mediocre Tottenham whose intermittent Cup success was not enough to keep them happy and the desire to play in Europe's biggest competition's urged them on.

However, two will continue to be stuck in their own version of hell as the only player to move in the off season was dogs105 who made a big move to Spanish powerhouse Athletico Madrid.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
TRANSFERS

HaroLad , Elton Johns Wig and dogs105 all wanted out. Harolad was part of a winning side, however his desire to move saw him placed well down the list and he only came of the bench once in a Cup match for the entire season. The only thing keeping him happy was the hundreds of thousands of dollars he was getting every week for sitting on the pine.

EJW and Dogs were stuck at the mediocre Tottenham whose intermittent Cup success was not enough to keep them happy and the desire to play in Europe's biggest competition's urged them on.

However, two will continue to be stuck in their own version of hell as the only player to move in the off season was dogs105 who made a big move to Spanish powerhouse Athletico Madrid.
Kill me now

Yessir - it makes up for the fact that Mexico no longer plays in the Gold Cup after being replaced by Mexico B... A glitch in the matrix I think.
at least GN80 will get a run

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Player first name: nah
Player last name: nah
City of birth: Melbourne
Preferred Nation: Australia
Preferred Positions: RW
Favourite Club: Manchester City
Height: 182cm
Weight: 75kg

if its too late to add me in please start over

Yeah spookism, start over.
No.

I'm on the home stretch.

I'm happy to pass over the file to whomever wants to do the next incarnation.

If he gets in, I want in.

END OF SEASON 2029/30

Loonerty and Van_Dyke 's patience is finally being rewarded, with a second Premier League title in three seasons. And City did it with ease as well, winning with weeks to go in the league.

pantskyle 's Sweet FA Academy also had their best ever finish - getting sixth position and a spot in Europe for only the second time.
7dfOmpu.png

JT_the_Man and roo2macca returned to the top of the Spanish First Division with a solitary one point lead over Barcelona. Athletico finished 3rd.
q3GwGC6.png

Bayern Munich won back to back titles, giving Sweet FA Academy player tgrs his second title at the club.
iN5vSg4.png

The Sweet FA Academy has been around for 14 seasons - Paris St. Germain ( Fryer Tuck , Thatsapaddlin and Andonis1997 ) have won 12 of them, including the last eight. HaroLad spent his second straight season on the outer, playing a solitary Cup game, all the while taking home $425,000 per week.
VFPOpau.png

For the fourth straight season, Noobz0r 's Juventus couldn't return to the top of the Serie A - again finishing runner up to Inter.
ehC6V5C.png

Despite a late goal by brahj Chelsea were beaten by a Liverpool side featuring Quivorir who proved to be the difference with a goal and an assist. Meaning A Bit High and Spookism have again failed at European level, while that was Quivorir's first major trophy.
Gr63Ayb.png

A red card for Golumless , Blacky and Dennis ClarkeM 's Manchester United in the first half meant Barcelon could run over the top in the second half resigning Manchester United to their FIFTH Champions League loss in the last fourteen years.
5Tr4Jxw.png

2ND ROUND

jn21mT2.png

QUARTERS

1OpUPv7.png

SEMIS

IG0tjRk.png

THIRD PLACE PLAY-OFF

aNirTGD.png

FINAL

Heartbreak for Holland ( dogs105 , Blacky and Elton Johns Wig ] as they lost their second straight World Cup Final.

f73miVq.png

Back