Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

You always did have it in for him Browndog.. and you were severely embarrassed when he was drafted by a blue ribbon Victorian club...ha!

But yes, the post was in 2013, and there was a lot of talk in '14 and 15. So again I was right..

Hope he gets a go in NAB cup early this season, and some games during the season in the top grade for one of the competitions premier clubs.. But I know you blokes don't. Red faces all round here, eh? haha!
Yep, he has certainly shot to the top and stayed there.

Look at me. This is my serious face.

Yep, he has certainly shot to the top and stayed there.

Look at me. This is my serious face.

Careful, you may get an abusive PM from him calling you a paedophile for being a Bowie fan.

Yes, that actually happened.

Careful, you may get an abusive PM from him calling you a paedophile for being a Bowie fan.

To be fair to him there has to be at least a few pedophiles in a billion people. He was clearly just playing the odds. Like the lottery you can't always win.

Seriously? That could be the most embarrassing thing I've heard on Bigfooty. If you're writing crap like that then you deserve to be mocked openly

You always did have it in for him Browndog.. and you were severely embarrassed when he was drafted by a blue ribbon Victorian club...ha!

But yes, the post was in 2013, and there was a lot of talk in '14 and 15. So again I was right..

Hope he gets a go in NAB cup early this season, and some games during the season in the top grade for one of the competitions premier clubs.. But I know you blokes don't. Red faces all round here, eh? haha!
You still can't let this go can you and you are still twisting things to try to justify your incessant and idiotic ranting on this subject. At no stage did anyone have it in for Wylie in fact I'm positive everyone on this board wishes him the best in his career and have done so the whole time. This is where you constantly get mistaken. The only issues people had was with you and your continual drivel and bagging out of the lions. If you had shut your big mouth and not gone on and on about how they were idiots and the like for not picking up a marginal afl level talent noone would have said anything but because of your continual complaining and absolute ignorance of any sort of reasoned objection to you rants people started getting pissed off at you. The fact that you took it as some sort of slight on buzza himself just shows how deluded you are.

You've added absolutely nothing to this board or discussion point at any time Bar some misplaced sense of entitled greavance. If you want to continue with this absolute drivel then go right ahead but you won't like the outcome.

Wylie who??
tumblr_ni0m0q8gVi1s2wio8o1_500.gif

You still can't let this go can you and you are still twisting things to try to justify your incessant and idiotic ranting on this subject. At no stage did anyone have it in for Wylie in fact I'm positive everyone on this board wishes him the best in his career and have done so the whole time. This is where you constantly get mistaken. The only issues people had was with you and your continual drivel and bagging out of the lions. If you had shut your big mouth and not gone on and on about how they were idiots and the like for not picking up a marginal afl level talent noone would have said anything but because of your continual complaining and absolute ignorance of any sort of reasoned objection to you rants people started getting pissed off at you. The fact that you took it as some sort of slight on buzza himself just shows how deluded you are.

You've added absolutely nothing to this board or discussion point at any time Bar some misplaced sense of entitled greavance. If you want to continue with this absolute drivel then go right ahead but you won't like the outcome.
Im not the only one aware of the crap slanted against him.

When the subject of this forum was discussed by those effected with the men in real positions of influence...; "the people on that forum are absolute nobodies. They are nothings and have no influence. They are fan boys, pure and simple. No one in our organization, or any one elses for that matter, listens to them..".

To sum yall up; 'Wannabe campaigners...' haha!!

Im not the only one aware of the crap slanted against him.

When the subject of this forum was discussed by those effected with the men in real positions of influence...; "the people on that forum are absolute nobodies. They are nothings and have no influence. They are fan boys, pure and simple. No one in our organization, or any one elses for that matter, listens to them..".

To sum yall up; 'Wannabe campaigners...' haha!!

You do realise that;

1. You fall into the same category as the rest of us, and
2. Anyone with half a brain knows this

You do realise that;

1. You fall into the same category as the rest of us, and
2. Anyone with half a brain knows this

1; True.
2; False. Obviously one needs a full brain to know this as all the half brains here are clueless of the fact. :p

So its Just you and me left. So look after yourself mate! :D

I reserve the right of reply. I'm not sure how it could be deemed off topic as its a random thread as well..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What just happened...

Tigernova forgot to get his Loxapine prescription renewed. Tends to happen once or twice a year.

Tends to result in him going on massive psychotic deluded rants here about how everyone hated Wiley Buzza when in actuality people only got irritated at his emotional rants at the club for not recruiting this (apparently once-in-a-generation) player.

You should see the stuff he sends me via PM when he goes on one of his periodic tirades. Physical threats and all.

I spent hours last time trying to explain to him that if we wanted Buzza last year we could have drafted him with our last pick, but he seems to like pretending that he slipped through our fingers because he wasn't in our academy anymore. A cringeworthy misunderstanding of the rules. Not sure why he isn't as equally angry at his own team for passing up Buzza as well.

Last edited:
Should we put him out of his misery and explain to him that the only thing he is achieving is making himself look a complete prat or let him work it out for himself?

Tigernova forgot to get his Loxapine prescription renewed. Tends to happen once or twice a year.

Tends to result in him going on massive psychotic deluded rants here about how everyone hated Wiley Buzza when in actuality people only got irritated at his emotional rants at the club for not recruiting this (apparently once-in-a-generation) player
You should see the stuff he sends me via PM when he goes on what of his periodic tirades.

I spent hours last time trying to explain to him that if we wanted Buzza last year we could have drafted him with our last pick, but he seems to like pretending that he slipped through our fingers because he wasn't in our academy anymore. A cringeworthy misunderstanding of the rules. Not sure why he isn't as equally angry at his own team for passing up Buzza as well.

Seriously. This isn't about Wylie. There are other QLD and NSW kids playing interstate. We get a lot of flak about the academies getting all sorts of advantages. I for one see the value of them as critical to the growth of AFL in RL dominant states, and to build depth in the clubs with academies.

The one thing I don't like is kids from NSW and QLD being forced to play with clubs in other states when we are getting all these concessions to build our depth. There should be concessions to keep them here! The Bulldogs proved that boys who 'ride for the brand' and have a serious crack, do better than teams with excellent lists but less passion.

I mean, how many QLDers are playing on other clubs lists? How do we keep our kids in QLD instead of them going elsewhere and importing players from the west or south instead?

How can we keep the kids we produce here, instead of seeing them leave? If its all about eventually being self generating of talent, why are we already letting go of kids we produce?

Remember (RL) Origin in the 80's? A bunch of no name QLDers from the QCup routed the glamour NSW boys from the NRL!! (then NSWRL) We'd never heard of those boys from QLD. They were playing in a back woods comp, a far cry from the elite, brutal Sydney comp. The QLDers played for the brand. Played with passion. They kicked better footballers asses!

Football is tribal. You will get more from a player who represents his patch, than you will get from a mercenary. It will be difficult to build that tribal passion into the academy clubs, if they keep letting go (or don't get a concession to keep) all their elite players.

Bullshit it isn't about Buzza.

Hipwood
Keays
William
Dawson
Andrews
Hammelmann
Freeman
Conway
Smith

9 Queensland kids recruited by Brisbane over the last 3 drafts (then we can add in Beams and Bell coming home) . That's unprecedented for a region that produces such little talent historically. The academy bidding system ensures that we simply can't take every single Queenslander that comes through our zone. It's designed that way intentionally. If the Academies don't grow the entire talent pool for the whole league to benefit from we wouldn't be allowed to have one.

It's impossible to keep them all. If players like Aliir, Chol, Wagner, Smith etc fall to other clubs as a result of us simply not being able to accommodate them all, that means the academy system is working.

Buzza was available to the Lions if we wanted him. He was there at our last pick. It's got nothing to do with flaws about giving Queensland clubs access to Queensland players. We simply took someone we rated more highly. Time will tell whether it was a good call or not. There is no evidence at this stage that it was a bad call. Again I have to ask, why aren't you as equally pissed at the Suns for not letting Buzza play on his "home patch"?

Bullshit it isn't about Buzza.

Hipwood
Keays
William
Dawson
Andrews
Hammelmann
Freeman
Conway
Smith

9 Queensland kids recruited by Brisbane over the last 3 drafts (then we can add in Beams and Bell coming home) . That's unprecedented for a region that produces such little talent historically. The academy bidding system ensures that we simply can't take every single Queenslander that comes through our zone. It's designed that way intentionally. If the Academies don't grow the entire talent pool for the whole league to benefit from we wouldn't be allowed to have one.

It's impossible to keep them all. If players like Aliir, Chol, Wagner, Smith etc fall to other clubs as a result of us simply not being able to accommodate them all, that means the academy system is working.

Buzza was available to the Lions if we wanted him. He was there at our last pick. It's got nothing to do with flaws about giving Queensland clubs access to Queensland players. We simply took someone we rated more highly. Time will tell whether it was a good call or not. There is no evidence at this stage that it was a bad call. Again I have to ask, why aren't you as equally pissed at the Suns for not letting Buzza play on his "home patch"?
Settle down mate. Wow..

Academies are for us to benefit. They are there to make us stronger. Makes no sense to send our 'leftovers' down south as we don't always choose the right players. Alir Alir...?

If the League and other clubs wants us to stop getting so many concessions, we should be allowed to keep more of our kids, and stop getting so many that want to go home!

Settle down mate. Wow..

Academies are for us to benefit. They are there to make us stronger. Makes no sense to send our 'leftovers' down south as we don't always choose the right players. Alir Alir...?

If the League and other clubs wants us to stop getting so many concessions, we should be allowed to keep more of our kids, and stop getting so many that want to go home!
The incredible irony of you telling someone to settle down is not lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back