Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

This was the charming post in question, just so we know the class of this individual. Homophobic bigot to boot. Made a refreshing change from making threats of violence on behalf of the Buzza family though. I'm sure they're rapt with that.

Capture.JPG

This was the charming post in question, just so we know the class of this individual. Homophobic bigot to boot. Made a refreshing change from making threats of violence on behalf of the Buzza family though. I'm sure they're rapt with that.

View attachment 311671

* that noise. Homophobic bullshit gets you blocked in my book. Give that flog a board ban or something mods, cos his one note crap is tired and he is an obvious troll.

I don't normally venture into the Random Thread, but I'm so glad I did, because the last couple of pages have been the best entertainment since the heyday of UTG's thread.

You clearly haven't read the Hayne thread on the NFL board. Vintage tigernova.

Im not the only one aware of the crap slanted against him.

When the subject of this forum was discussed by those effected with the men in real positions of influence...; "the people on that forum are absolute nobodies. They are nothings and have no influence. They are fan boys, pure and simple. No one in our organization, or any one elses for that matter, listens to them..".

To sum yall up; 'Wannabe campaigners...' haha!!

I know that this is the random thread but how is any of the above relevant to what I said? Hysterical raving at its finest.

I have a hard time believing that you have any sort of connection with anyone of influence.

I do however know several members of this community who do.

Used to hang with Wylie a bit before left Brisbane, great bloke and this blokes drivel is really embarrassing. Not sure what he's trying to achieve because I know he's happy in Geelong busting his arse to get the best out of himself.

We can't take all the Queenslanders either & it's good for the game that more Queenslanders are getting a crack at AFL football. Tigernova you are acting like a real s**t bloke and if you really do know Wylie then I'm sure he'd be pretty embarrassed at crap you have been dribbling on this forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back