Football Related Random Thread

Dlions

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sorry, wanted to ask this on our main board as it gets more traffic.

Is anyone else experiencing semi regular problems getting on BigFooty?

I couldn't get on at all last night, from when I got home from work at 6:30, until I went to bed at 10:30. But I can see other posters were able to get on and reply to threads during this time.

There's been a couple of times now where this has occurred, BigFooty won't load but every other site loads for me.
I wasn’t able to get on for an hour or so last night, maybe from 6.30 to 7.30 or so.
And it has happened a few times before that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

marooned

All Australian
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sorry, wanted to ask this on our main board as it gets more traffic.

Is anyone else experiencing semi regular problems getting on BigFooty?

I couldn't get on at all last night, from when I got home from work at 6:30, until I went to bed at 10:30. But I can see other posters were able to get on and reply to threads during this time.

There's been a couple of times now where this has occurred, BigFooty won't load but every other site loads for me.
Yes briztoon I have had it a couple of times over the last month as well.

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So let me get this straight. There was no game on this afternoon in the normal time slot, only twilight games. A perfect opportunity to have the women's grand final one might say. But instead they're having the grand final tomorrow afternoon, right when there IS a mens game on???? And of course it's the Lions game.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I wasn’t able to get on for an hour or so last night, maybe from 6.30 to 7.30 or so.
And it has happened a few times before that.
Much the same here......I click on BF and it just goes around and around not loading anything. It's not all the time though, but a nuisance nevertheless.

Gadzorks

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Bigfoot have a twitter account where they post info on problems with service. Every time I've had problems there has been a tweet saying they are sorting problems

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Watching On The Couch - god I love Roos. Been a fan of his since forever, read one of his books, like listening to his thoughts on footy, life, cake, whatever....just a fantastic human being.

Ironmonger

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
FAGAN ON SEN 1116 THIS MORNING - PODCAST :D

*Edit - Hall of Fame evening after the Round 12 game vs Carlton in Melbourne. Players in the game will wear themed jumpers honouring Kevin Murray :)
3KZ, Pope, MM, Dylan, royboys4eva, Roylion - FYI :)
Slightly awkward. Certainly seemed as though Whateley watched little or nothing of the game before the interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
After just over 200 games in 4 seaons of umpiring, my sons were asked to join senior umpire training this week with the view to being selected for their first senior game over the next 4 to 6 weeks.
Late withdrawal from a game and my youngest gets his first crack at umpiring his first senior game tomorrow !!
Very proud, nervous and excited for him.

Fatcat08

Cool and Footbally
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool
Moderator #8,340
Why is The Sausages goal kicking comp closed?
Because it requires me to tally up the different votes into a tracker, reset the poll and then post results. Finding time to do that with a sick wife and child isn't always easy

BigEasyPeasy

Team Captain
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

irel

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Because it requires me to tally up the different votes into a tracker, reset the poll and then post results. Finding time to do that with a sick wife and child isn't always easy
Well, you obviously have your life priorities wrong. Your lack of dedication and commitment to ensuring that the goal kicking comp is maintained 24/7 is noted and if it happens again you will be promptly reported to a moderator that cares.

Jivlain

Pollyanna's statistician
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
Last night I dreamt I was recruited by the Lions and was playing in the NEAFL. I ran to make a spoil, much faster than I've ever run in my life, missed the spoil, then had to lie down and have an asthma attack for a while. I don't know what we were expecting recruiting me either.

* what can I say, my dreams can be brutally realistic at times

Viceregal

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
After just over 200 games in 4 seaons of umpiring, my sons were asked to join senior umpire training this week with the view to being selected for their first senior game over the next 4 to 6 weeks.
Late withdrawal from a game and my youngest gets his first crack at umpiring his first senior game tomorrow !!
Very proud, nervous and excited for him.
How did they go?

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
let me know if you want me to help
Can you slip down to the chemist, then feed the kid & do the ironing? :thumbsu:

Top Bottom