Football Related Random Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viceregal

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Does anybody know if the free to air we get for the Lions' games in Brisbane setup works in places like Bundaberg and Gympie or is it just just the SE Corner?

Section 5

Debutant
Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Does anybody know if the free to air we get for the Lions' games in Brisbane setup works in places like Bundaberg and Gympie or is it just just the SE Corner?
Link to broadcast guide. I chose Regional Qld. but you can change it to other parts of Qld. Looks good live on mate.

Jivlain

Pollyanna's statistician
Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
I played a season of AFL 9s and kicked 1.2 if that counts.
I played six seasons, up to u12s, with Mt Gravatt, with a slight bias towards small forward (slight, as they moved us around a lot at these ages). My career scoreboard impact of 0.2 speaks for itself.

Haso

Isn't this where we came in?
Nov 4, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I played six seasons, up to u12s, with Mt Gravatt, with a slight bias towards small forward (slight, as they moved us around a lot at these ages). My career scoreboard impact of 0.2 speaks for itself.
3 seasons with the Springwood Pumas, from U13s to U15s. A slightly built young man, I got the best out of my body as i could as a wing and forward pocket before valiantly giving the game up to get a job at a supermarket. Songs have been written about me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Ironmonger

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2001
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory

BringBackTorps

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
It was reported in the Melbourne Herald Sun (John Anderson Shout Column) on 30.6.19 that a treasure trove of very old Fitzroy memorabilia, dating back 120 years,had very recently been found. It was nearly thrown out because those who inherited it, didn't realise its real worth (over $80,000)!

The link below is behind a paywall- can anyone open it, & post it here?

Last edited:

T Rick

Premium Platinum
Sep 20, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Anybody have any insight into our likely routine this week? Would there be a review of the game tomorrow as usual and/or a Mad Monday? Would there be exit meetings scheduled this week?

Top Bottom