Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

loving that slow accordion :)

i would love to hear us sing it in that pace if we win a championship, a lot of feeling in there :p rather than the way we go through it these days after a match.

loving that slow accordion :)

i would love to hear us sing it in that pace if we win a championship, a lot of feeling in there :p rather than the way we go through it these days after a match.

Would our guys know *how* to sing our song lyrically?

Great story about Justin Clarke, just a high achiever in life, isn't he? Off to Oxford.

I seem to fluctuate between thinking Andrews is the best defender in the league, and thinking intercepting defenders are overrated and need to win their one on ones.

Anyway, the love fest in that article for players other than Andrews made me look up his stats or this season.

1st in 1%'s. 2nd in Intercepts (Lever rightly wins that one), 1st in Marks, 18th in Pressure Acts (guess that isn't his forte), 1st in Spoils, Most defensive 1 on 1's, and 4th in one-on-one wins % for defenders with >50 attempts. (Jones is blitzing the competition in that one, truly remarkable, and Alir Alir has found a great new home to prove his worth)

He's had a few bad matches this year, and has been lacking his strongest partner in Dizzy for a while too, so its good to see his stats match up.

Incidentally, Harris is quite low on ground ball intercepts, but Adams is I think 2nd?

This is only minutely related to football but hey.....

Reading HUN, got to real estate part and saw a stunning looking property on acreage for sale just out from melbourne....love looking at those sort of places, dreaming of that lotto win as you do, anyhoo, while perusing there was a wall of wines in a rack and what caught my eye? A bottle with the Lions logo on it.

If the owner of this property is reading this, beautiful place:thumbsu: will buy if that lotto win happens....discount for being a Lion too of course!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a bad wax and botox job to me, trying to keep young for his girlfriend.....no wonder Tigers are on the slide, his mind is on his looks instead.:grinv1:

Looks like a bad wax and botox job to me, trying to keep young for his girlfriend.....no wonder Tigers are on the slide, his mind is on his looks instead.:grinv1:
Looks to me like he passed out pissed and the boys shaved half his eyebrows off. Haha 😂
Maybe he recently had his bucks night for his new missus.

Doesn't get any better either when you see the actual vid of him. I looked at the Richmond website thinking I may have been a bit unfair and that photo was bad lighting or something....it wasn't.

Not a wrinkle to be seen and half eyebrows. Could even be a bit of hair dye there too. The man has lost the plot me thinks.:grinv1:

Doesn't get any better either when you see the actual vid of him. I looked at the Richmond website thinking I may have been a bit unfair and that photo was bad lighting or something....it wasn't.

Not a wrinkle to be seen and half eyebrows. Could even be a bit of hair dye there too. The man has lost the plot me thinks.:grinv1:
Oh wow I checked out the video too and you're right its bad. Eyebrows are just wrong and he has the classic botox forehead starting to happen. Its still on the edge of normal but one or two more shots and his whole face will freeze

Poor petal must be feeling his age, which might not suit the girlfriend.;)

That won't be an issue ... after all he knew when they started that loyalty and longevity were not core issues for her in terms of a relational partner ... and if she didn't expect it of him she isn't going to expect it of herself.

Is there some kind of male eyebrow fad that this 45 year old out of touch guy isn't aware of?

What the hell is going on here?

View attachment 1210811

Shades of Dean Laidly in that boy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aid-bare-Dean-Laidleys-private-struggles.html

Lions nominate their 3 players for MVP award. Last years winner Lachie Neale

Brisbane: Jarryd Lyons, Hugh McCluggage, Dayne Zorko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back