Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
It is 10 years to the day that Clinton Grybas passes away.

He was a seriously good footy pundit and was the face of Fox Footy in its first run before going off the air and returning again years later. Also a good caller for 3AW with Rex Hunt.

For those that don’t know who he was, he hosted the then version of AFL360 solo. Literally had the world of sports journalism at his feet.

CarterS

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Replay of Brisbane vs Collingwood from Gabba (early last season) on Fox Footy @ 9.30am. I've been keeping track of these replays and have been hoping for more Premiership era games. They had the game where Carey scored 5 and Leppa kicked 4 from Half Back but that's all I've seen.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Anyone know the training times and places the next couple of days? I’ve got a new camera lens I want to try out...
They are training at Yeronga tomorrow morning (Friday 11/1/19), I didn't ask what time they start although it's usually 8am, the boys start rocking up early though, around 7.30am.

Replay of Brisbane vs Collingwood from Gabba (early last season) on Fox Footy @ 9.30am. I've been keeping track of these replays and have been hoping for more Premiership era games. They had the game where Carey scored 5 and Leppa kicked 4 from Half Back but that's all I've seen.

I caught the draw against NM as well, with Voss kicking 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back