Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Replay of Brisbane vs Collingwood from Gabba (early last season) on Fox Footy @ 9.30am. I've been keeping track of these replays and have been hoping for more Premiership era games. They had the game where Carey scored 5 and Leppa kicked 4 from Half Back but that's all I've seen.

The greatest 1 on 1 duel I ever saw. Goal for goal.

Saw Matthew Lloyd at Crown today with his 3 kids. I didn't realise until I had just walked past so I kept looking back to make sure. I think one of his kids noticed me looking back and they were laughing about me noticing.

Did he trip over his own feet then appeal to the umpire for a free while chasing his kids? Most over rated forward I ever saw.

Browny ripping the Bombers to shreds from R6, 2005 currently on Foxtel. Was keen to show my young fella just how good Browny was, but it was halfway through the 2nd term when I saw it and he already had 5. ;)

Are any of our players playing in the Mickey Mouse AFLX, noting that Lachie Neale has rejected overtures to play.

I hope all our players stay away from it - experimental bull stuff that means nothing. Not
even match practice - it isn’t out team playing together so it’s not an experience that will strengthen our team.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Browny ripping the Bombers to shreds from R6, 2005 currently on Foxtel. Was keen to show my young fella just how good Browny was, but it was halfway through the 2nd term when I saw it and he already had 5. ;)
I left that game thinking we might be able to have a few more good years as he was only 23 and we still had Black and Matthews coaching but we just had too much quality leave in a short period that we couldn’t re-stock quickly enough to remain competitive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I left that game thinking we might be able to have a few more good years as he was only 23 and we still had Black and Matthews coaching but we just had too much quality leave in a short period that we couldn’t re-stock quickly enough to remain competitive
And the lack of quality draft picks doesn't help.

Hawthorn fans are under the same delusion as some of us were. Who did we lose in 2005? Lynch. And?

Also you have to factor in young & hungry up and coming teams like Sydney, Eagles, Saints, Geelong etc

Hopefully not too many of our players get "drafted" and roped into this Mickey Mouse AFLX comp tonight.

Obviously Luke Hodge is already playing, but expect Zorko and Cameron (indigenous team) to be named in the draft that starts shortly. Hopefully no others get named.

Hopefully too many of our players don't get "drafted" and roped into this Mickey Mouse AFLX comp tonight.

Obviously Luke Hodge is already playing, but expect Zorko and Cameron (indigenous team) to be named in the draft that starts shortly.

Only 56 are playing so 3 per team won't have much of an influence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back