Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Sorry, wanted to ask this on our main board as it gets more traffic.

Is anyone else experiencing semi regular problems getting on BigFooty?

I couldn't get on at all last night, from when I got home from work at 6:30, until I went to bed at 10:30. But I can see other posters were able to get on and reply to threads during this time.

There's been a couple of times now where this has occurred, BigFooty won't load but every other site loads for me.
I wasn’t able to get on for an hour or so last night, maybe from 6.30 to 7.30 or so.
And it has happened a few times before that.

Sorry, wanted to ask this on our main board as it gets more traffic.

Is anyone else experiencing semi regular problems getting on BigFooty?

I couldn't get on at all last night, from when I got home from work at 6:30, until I went to bed at 10:30. But I can see other posters were able to get on and reply to threads during this time.

There's been a couple of times now where this has occurred, BigFooty won't load but every other site loads for me.
Yes briztoon I have had it a couple of times over the last month as well.

I wasn’t able to get on for an hour or so last night, maybe from 6.30 to 7.30 or so.

Much the same here......I click on BF and it just goes around and around not loading anything. It's not all the time though, but a nuisance nevertheless.

Me as well but actually found out how my wife’s day went

FAGAN ON SEN 1116 THIS MORNING - PODCAST :D

*Edit - Hall of Fame evening after the Round 12 game vs Carlton in Melbourne. Players in the game will wear themed jumpers honouring Kevin Murray :)
3KZ, Pope, MM, Dylan, royboys4eva, Roylion - FYI :)

Last edited:
Watching On The Couch - god I love Roos. Been a fan of his since forever, read one of his books, like listening to his thoughts on footy, life, cake, whatever....just a fantastic human being.

FAGAN ON SEN 1116 THIS MORNING - PODCAST :D

*Edit - Hall of Fame evening after the Round 12 game vs Carlton in Melbourne. Players in the game will wear themed jumpers honouring Kevin Murray :)
3KZ, Pope, MM, Dylan, royboys4eva, Roylion - FYI :)

Slightly awkward. Certainly seemed as though Whateley watched little or nothing of the game before the interview.

Surely it's just closed until today sometime, when the mods get around to unlocking it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After just over 200 games in 4 seaons of umpiring, my sons were asked to join senior umpire training this week with the view to being selected for their first senior game over the next 4 to 6 weeks.
Late withdrawal from a game and my youngest gets his first crack at umpiring his first senior game tomorrow !!
Very proud, nervous and excited for him.

Why is The Sausages goal kicking comp closed?
Because it requires me to tally up the different votes into a tracker, reset the poll and then post results. Finding time to do that with a sick wife and child isn't always easy

Because it requires me to tally up the different votes into a tracker, reset the poll and then post results. Finding time to do that with a sick wife and child isn't always easy
Well, you obviously have your life priorities wrong. Your lack of dedication and commitment to ensuring that the goal kicking comp is maintained 24/7 is noted and if it happens again you will be promptly reported to a moderator that cares.

let me know if you want me to help

Last night I dreamt I was recruited by the Lions and was playing in the NEAFL. I ran to make a spoil, much faster than I've ever run in my life, missed the spoil, then had to lie down and have an asthma attack for a while. I don't know what we were expecting recruiting me either.

* what can I say, my dreams can be brutally realistic at times

After just over 200 games in 4 seaons of umpiring, my sons were asked to join senior umpire training this week with the view to being selected for their first senior game over the next 4 to 6 weeks.
Late withdrawal from a game and my youngest gets his first crack at umpiring his first senior game tomorrow !!
Very proud, nervous and excited for him.

How did they go?

let me know if you want me to help
Can you slip down to the chemist, then feed the kid & do the ironing? :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back