Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

An article today on the HUN was about Kochy warning Voss to remember where his loyalities must lie in the mean time from talking to Carlton..

Wouldn't have thought Vossy needed any warning about loyalty etc.........might not have been a good idea there Kochy. Micheal just might not like being publicly spoken too in that fashion.

An article today on the HUN was about Kochy warning Voss to remember where his loyalities must lie in the mean time from talking to Carlton..

Wouldn't have thought Vossy needed any warning about loyalty etc.........might not have been a good idea there Kochy. Micheal just might not like being publicly spoken too in that fashion.
If I was Voss, I’d move on irrespective of not getting a senior job. Port are just a filthy organisation.

Would like to see him go to another more successful club for a while before going for a senior coaching job.....just not sure he'd have learnt a lot more from being at the lowly Lions (at the time) then on to Port who really haven't set the world on fire regardless of what the "experts" say about them..

Kind of a Sliding Doors moment ... had Voss gone to West Coast as an assistant and then moved to Port as an assistant and had gotten to the place in his career that he is now ... would we, were we looking for a coach atm, consider taking him on now as Senior Coach?

If anyone wants to see blatant cheating by umpires, watch the first clip in this video:

That was one of MANY instances in that match that it was clearly evident that match was fixed; will never believe otherwise and the umpires were complicit up to their eyeballs.

If anyone wants to see blatant cheating by umpires, watch the first clip in this video:

That was one of MANY instances in that match that it was clearly evident that match was fixed; will never believe otherwise and the umpires were complicit up to their eyeballs.

At least they kindly put the Miracle on Grass clip on immediately after it as a pick me up.

That was just the last contest too. The 15 minutes before it were just as bad.

That is an extremely, curiously, baffling decision?

Just heard a stat on the radio.

2nd poostion has the lowest wins with 4 to this point of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I understand, no team gets has a 4W 13L recordand sits 2nd position on the ladder.:think:

I think he means that the team sitting second on the ladder at the beginning of each round has shown a deplorable tendency to lose their game ... which is why some would be hoping for WC to be there not us ;)

I was thinking last night; if we could get anyone from another team who would I choose?

And I think Grundy. With him our midfield would be unstoppable.

I was thinking last night; if we could get anyone from another team who would I choose?

And I think Grundy. With him our midfield would be unstoppable.
If I'm looking for someone to tip us over for a flag this year or 2020 I'd be going at either Jack Riewoldt, Josh Kennedy(Eagles) or Tom Lynch(Crows).

Great now as well but also an eye to the next 5-6 years, either Lachie Whitfield, Brad Hill, Nathan Wilson, Zac Williams, Brodie Grundy or Stephen Coniglio.

This is absolute GOLD. Great to have the experts in the game helping us all understand footy just that little bit more:rolleyes:.

Love they way they are so cocky and confident about their predictions about us.

".....and dat Lachie Neale ........dey think he's gonna make that big a a difference......as if....trlolollollololol"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back