Football Related Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

AFLX never to be seen again, good riddance to bad rubbish.

2013 Brisbane Lions win the last Pre-season premiership
2017 Brisbane Lions the last AFLX Premiers.
God I fear for the future of AFL if we win the premiership coming October:'(

Can’t see that one Dylan.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In his second year no one would've picked Toby Greene to have the career he has had either.

Well, my 2 year old went off to daycare today in her Lions jumper. Specifically wanted it when picking out her clothes this morning. She also sat singing the club song during breakfast - not all the words, but definitely the tune, complete with a 2 year old 'roar' at the end.

I don't know what I've created but I think it's the beginnings of a lifelong member.

Scubaveg

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 6, 2009
Carina
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Really?

I reckon Cam’s form in recent weeks has only enhanced my view that Cam will be as good, if not better, than Greene, my opinion of course.

I’m not arguing he won’t be a very good player. He will, and yes his recent form has improved a lot. But Greene is a very very high bar.

2013 Brisbane Lions win the last Pre-season premiership
2017 Brisbane Lions the last AFLX Premiers.
God I fear for the future of AFL if we win the premiership coming October:'(

People are also underselling the recent finals experience some of our players were exposed to during AFLX.

People are also underselling the recent finals experience some of our players were exposed to during AFLX.
Us crowd of 5k definitely piled on the pressure! (Note: actual crowd figures might differ from imperfect recollection.)

Us crowd of 5k definitely piled on the pressure! (Note: actual crowd figures might differ from imperfect recollection.)

More accurate than official crowd numbers at suns and giants games

Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Dusty out for the Tigers in the first round of fantasy final.

Best believe that I have him and my opponent doesn't. Even though he's playing us, I'm hoping for a blinder from Burgess who's my emergency. Pls.

Burgess should be good for a solid 25-30 points mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back