Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

I guess you need to consider a lot more than just can you fit 60,000 seats in
Yes the seats need to be wider to account for the ever widening waistline of the Australian population :)
Building a Stadium from scratch they should be able to design it to give a better spectator/player/media experience
I would like the capacity to just nudge past Suncorp Stadium 52,500

The seating/stadium design should be to benefit the tenants AFL & Cricket with some concert design included
From this point they can work out the best Olympic layout for the 2 weeks

The design should not be the reverse.
But when politicians are involved anything could happen

Big fan of Orla's mum's name.

Brilliant :thumbsu: , worth far more than a like.

I know they are under staffed. but if the Lions could use this as a template for a series of interviews with players parents - both M & F - I, for one, would be a huge fan.

Latest round of fixtures just released >

Round 9- v Suns @ Metricon, Saturday 15th May 4.35pm.

Round 10- v Tigers @ The Gabba, Friday 21st May 7.50pm.

Great that we get another Friday night game, can't say I'm a fan of the 7.50pm bouncedown though, like the earlier 7.20-25pm starts.

Latest round of fixtures just released >

Round 9- v Suns @ Metricon, Saturday 15th May 4.35pm.

Round 10- v Tigers @ The Gabba, Friday 21st May 7.50pm.

Great that we get another Friday night game, can't say I'm a fan of the 7.50pm bouncedown though, like the earlier 7.20-25pm starts.

Fridays are just about always 7.50pm AEST.
Gives working people working more time to make it to the game
Only extra half hour for kids to sleep in Saturday morning should they attend game or watch on TV
Gives me time to get home from work, have a quick shower and bite, and get the bus back to the Gabba.

Twomey hedging his bets, but saying Nick Daicos is better than Matt Rowell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ZoBlitz wrote in a thread that shall not be named ... Ok people, if Melbourne win this weekend I'm locking this thread and banning all operation threads by you and your children and your children's children.

For three months

What I was wondering is how selective locking works since potentially we do have posters with great grandchildren who are followers of football ... if they *did* want to post would they need to PM a mod or ...?

Ah sorry my bad ... It was new operation thread creation you were discoursing upon ... ah well the technical query still stands...

*blinks innocently*

ZoBlitz wrote in a thread that shall not be named ... Ok people, if Melbourne win this weekend I'm locking this thread and banning all operation threads by you and your children and your children's children.

For three months

What I was wondering is how selective locking works since potentially we do have posters with great grandchildren who are followers of football ... if they *did* want to post would they need to PM a mod or ...?

Ah sorry my bad ... It was new operation thread creation you were discoursing upon ... ah well the technical query still stands...

*blinks innocently*
If anyone wants to create an operation thread they will first need to exhume Norm Smith and find his silver tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back