Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Loved MRobbo's latest YouTube vid....it's a beauty with cameo's from Ben Keays and Fages.

Well done Charlie.

I believe when Health authorities asked local indigenous leaders who their community would listen to regarding vaccinations, Charlie's name was top of the list.

BlackGun1

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Qld
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Ben Keays just re-signed with the Crows until 2024. Behind Lyons he'd have to be one of the best rags to riches stories of the last 5-10 years

Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Ben Keays just re-signed with the Crows until 2024. Behind Lyons he'd have to be one of the best rags to riches stories of the last 5-10 years
Rapt for Benny and I think 99% of lions fans would be too. A great clubman who puts 100% effort in each week. So good to see him getting the best out of himself. Wish him all the success in the world, apart from when he plays the lions.

On moto g(30) using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I have to admit this was one of the highlights of the year for me. The atmosphere in the crowd was awesome in the last few minutes and I think the majority of the crowd new the importance of the point by Linc which is not shown in the clip here.

Can't think of what the number 1 will be tomorrow.
For me i think number 7 above was the highlight moment of the games i attended.
So agree with you on this one Dalions
Although it was Linc's point that was really the moment so maybe that will be number 1

They are sort of double dipping if it is the Linc point

This is nearly as exciting as who the Pies will chose first in the upcoming draft

Can't think of what the number 1 will be tomorrow.
For me i think number 7 above was the highlight moment of the games i attended.
So agree with you on this one Dalions
Although it was Linc's point that was really the moment so maybe that will be number 1

They are sort of double dipping if it is the Linc point

This is nearly as exciting as who the Pies will chose first in the upcoming draft
I was kind of expecting the Bailey Goal after the siren might have been number one but it has already come up, so I am not sure either.

I was kind of expecting the Bailey Goal after the siren might have been number one but it has already come up, so I am not sure either.
I bet that the number 1 moment goes to our AFLW premiership team for winning the Grand Final in Adelaide earlier on in the year.

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I bet that the number 1 moment goes to our AFLW premiership team for winning the Grand Final in Adelaide earlier on in the year.
Could be although number 9 could cover that
Just like the Charlie goal they could double up on a particular game or moment

Oct 31, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Top five fastest players in 2021

Brisbane Lions

Brandon Starcevich 34.31km/h
Charlie Cameron 33.98
Deven Robertson 33.84
James Madden 33.62
Keidean Coleman 33.52

BangyBangy

BangyBangyMightyLoins
Oct 16, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Top five fastest players in 2021

Brisbane Lions

Brandon Starcevich 34.31km/h
Charlie Cameron 33.98
Deven Robertson 33.84
James Madden 33.62
Keidean Coleman 33.52

If it was just maximum speed recorded it's all well & good, but doesn't tell the full story.

If someone was chasing me with a sharp knife I could get a pretty quick time up. Don't know how long I could hold it for tho ;)

Strength, acceleration, ability to hold a sprint over five to ten seconds, all pretty important aspects.

pauldrc

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2020 Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2019 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2018 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2017 Brisbane Lions - Allen Christensen Player Sponsor 2016 Brisbane Lions - Dayne Beams Player Sponsor 2015 Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - 2013 Elliot Yeo Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - 2013 Daniel Rich Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Brisbane 2010 Player Sponsor
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GC Suns
Still,

Very good to see Dev up amongst the top....

Think he will take more big steps again this year.

BlackGun1

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Qld
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Rapt for Benny and I think 99% of lions fans would be too. A great clubman who puts 100% effort in each week. So good to see him getting the best out of himself. Wish him all the success in the world, apart from when he plays the lions.

On moto g(30) using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep and still a big Lions man off the field with close friendships with many of the current Lions players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back