Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Good seeing the German Bundesliga star last night. I watched the Dortmund game. The stadium is usually packed with fanatical Yellow and Black. Playing in an empty stadium is weird. No Matthew Leckie in the Hertha Berlin games.:(

They had the Dortmund crowd on screen singing you'll never walk alone.

That striker if theirs is pretty special

Scotland's soccer league has decided to award Celtic the title whilst also relegating Hearts to the 2nd division, Hearts considering legal action over the decision. Hearts are 4pts behind Hamilton with 30 games played.

Last edited:
Val Migliaccio

Reports from Europe suggesting Adelaide United has slapped a $5 million transfer price for Riley McGree who is wanted by Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Borussia Dortmund and Glasgow Rangers
@TheTiserSport
Should be at least that.

Bit of a ruthless streak in the club perhaps.

Scotland's soccer league has decided to award Celtic the title whilst also relegating Hearts to the 2nd division, Hearts considering legal action over the decision. Hearts are 4pts behind Hamilton with 30 games played.

Hard on Hearts but the SPL does not have the money the EPL has and a decision had to be made. 4 points is not much to be made up.

Should be at least that.

Bit of a ruthless streak in the club perhaps.
How have you liked Djite directions. He should be right in the area of getting some coin.
Maybe they can spend some back.
Suffering spurs supporter here.

How have you liked Djite directions. He should be right in the area of getting some coin.
Maybe they can spend some back.
Suffering spurs supporter here.
I think we needed someone a bit more experienced. Seems to get pushed around in transfer dealings and the like.

I reckon he will grow into the role though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would any of the top coaches at Adelaide City, Campbeltown, red blue egales, Para Hills, West Adelaide etc be a from left field?

Surely one of them is worth visiting over another Vidmar.

Mori and Mullen would be the only 2 I can think of.
I still think Tony Vidmar would be ahead of them in Bruce's eyes, but you never know.

Talk of Vulkanis too assistant at Greece I doubt he'd come right now.

Would any of the top coaches at Adelaide City, Campbeltown, red blue egales, Para Hills, West Adelaide etc be a from left field?

Surely one of them is worth visiting over another Vidmar.
In soccer do clubs feel you need a 'name' to attract players to the club? Hence managers get recycled so often

I still think Tony Vidmar would be ahead of them in Bruce's eyes, but you never know.

Oh god I hope not, Valkanis would make Aurelio look like an inspired choice.

Don't believe Mullen is interested.

T Vidmar or Mori for me.

Noticed quite a few blowouts in the German soccer league of late, yesterday results Bayern v Frankfurt, 5-2, Augsburg V Schalke 3-0, Leipzig V Mainz 5-0. 18 games played only one 0-0. Can only imagine the blowouts will see in the AFL if this is happening in soccer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back