Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

I want a player like Diamanti, he's ridiculous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juande, formerly of Perth Glory is the talk.

Very handy defensive midfielder which is exactly what we lack.

Juande, formerly of Perth Glory is the talk.

Very handy defensive midfielder which is exactly what we lack.
Would have thought we are more in need of a #10 as Mauk played out of position, thought with Goodwin's arrival we can probably get by.

Would have thought we are more in need of a #10 as Mauk played out of position, thought with Goodwin's arrival we can probably get by.
I would've thought so early on, but Mauk is looking increasingly comfortable in his role. Tracks back better than your average 10, and has been pivotal in our good moments going forward

We do need some protection in front of the back 4. D'Arrigo is alright and Caletti is average at best, we get played through there a bit too much.

I would've thought so early on, but Mauk is looking increasingly comfortable in his role. Tracks back better than your average 10, and has been pivotal in our good moments going forward

We do need some protection in front of the back 4. D'Arrigo is alright and Caletti is average at best, we get played through there a bit too much.
No arguments on Caletti, but would have thought Mauk in Caletti role & a proper #10 would be the go.

No arguments on Caletti, but would have thought Mauk in Caletti role & a proper #10 would be the go.
I heard him say at a fan day recently he wanted to play 10, maybe we're trying to develop that side of his game.

Must win tonight, need to twist the knife.

I’m hearing a change of GK.....
Given the form of both teams, this one is in our hands.

If our attitude is right, the result should look after itself.

Given we owe the opposition, agree we need to keep them down whislt they are at their low ebb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back