Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

What is it in NSW clubs and being bad losers. Central Coast the other week (you'd think they'd be used to losing by now :D ), now Sydney FC!
Considering how looked after Sydney FC have been over the years it's laughable

I asked Adelaide United on twitter if we were going to get a comeback to the salty tweet and that I expect a great meme about it and they sad No, more than happy with the 3 points

I asked Adelaide United on twitter if we were going to get a comeback to the salty tweet and that I expect a great meme about it and they sad No, more than happy with the 3 points
No issue with that the good old just look at the scoreboard

Can sportsbet offer some odds on Yengi getting more goals tonight than Mason Cox?

Conceeded 2 in 3 minutes and will lose this game because we are absolutely inept with out Jakobsen back there, was subbed off and boom we fell in a heap

Conceeded 2 in 3 minutes and will lose this game because we are absolutely inept with out Jakobsen back there, was subbed off and boom we fell in a heap

Could not agree more, Jakobsen covers all of Elsey’s positioning issues.

Looking a bit leg weary too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed the game, don't wanna watch the replay haha

I went to the game tonight and it was very entertaining.

It is great to see Al Toure getting back to his best. Juric could have scored half a dozen tonight with a bit of luck and better finishing.

What do people think of the "Mall's Balls" limited edition kit??
The kit is the absolute antithesis of the "I hope we get bought by Liverpool... Lets play Oasis before the game!" sickness that infested sections of the club and its fanbase a few years back. It is therefore fantastic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back