Competitions Football season - No Crowds Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back on topic while I am still pretty bummed at the prospect of a missing season in the prime of vlastuin. Grimes. Lynch etc.

Perhaps the cloud will have a silver lining rejuvenating and extending the footy life of the like of houli. Cotchin. Titch. And maybe the ideal platform foe the rance return.

Players Association has just said its highly unlikely it will now go ahead.

where you see that?

everything im seeing on twitter is that its all going ahead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work in rail, highly doubt our business will close down but might be asked to work from home. I’m with you though, not sure I like the idea of working from home, I like keeping work and seperate, plus I’m more motivated if I get up and go to work. I’ve never done it before though
I thought I’d be the same but sleeping instead of being on the train I feel refreshed and super productive.

Anybody here had the virus? Anyone losing work?

I'm OK (only member in sales/admin at my work), but bosses dropping back to skeleton staff in factory enforcing split leave (3 days on/2 days off alternating with someone else in their area) for next 4 weeks starting Monday.

What are paddles? I hear stop signs people are not allowed breaks for up to 6/7/8 hours... Some resort to peeing in a bottle...

The ones that are well paid generally work at night on highways. Highly dangerous. They die often at work. Especially in QLD...

Well the thrill-seekers will play chicken to pass the time............ :think: :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back