Discussion Football (Soccer) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to coming back here in January with Spurs fighting for a spot in the Europa League xox

It's possible but he has them achieving their potential without Kane so far. Even if they start to drop away, he's managed to straighten them up.

It's possible but he has them achieving their potential without Kane so far. Even if they start to drop away, he's managed to straighten them up.
Equivalent of us thinking we're premiership favourites at the end of Round 6 chief. Pump the brakes I reckon x

Equivalent of us thinking we're premiership favourites at the end of Round 6 chief. Pump the brakes I reckon x

No-one is saying they'll win anything, just reckon he's been fantastic there as he has everywhere else even if they drop away a bit.

No-one is saying they'll win anything, just reckon he's been fantastic there as he has everywhere else even if they drop away a bit.
Where, at Celtic? Is that the team that's won 85% of the Scottish cups? The farmers league that they have a 50% chance of winning every season?

Genius!

Thoughts and prayers for Lucho right now.

On another issue, without Joel Matip's own goal at Spurs, the top four would all be on 24 points right now. Starting to smell a lot like we could lock in the UCL spots right now.

United trash, long may it continue.

On another issue, without Joel Matip's own goal at Spurs, the top four would all be on 24 points right now. Starting to smell a lot like we could lock in the UCL spots right now.

Often feels like that a quarter of the way into the season but there's usually a change. Hard to see which one drops out though - or who would come in to replace them. I would have said Newcastle but losing Tonali is a big blow for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cute

https%3A%2F%2Frushthekop.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1153097455.jpeg

Remind me - who was this one against? :cool::cool:

Fair play to Ange, he said the same thing about the refs after both games.

But playing that line with nine men makes Klopp look like the greatest pragmatist to ever manage a football club.

Tottenham were always going to hit a rough patch. Ange is new and his methods still need bedding down and the squad still needs work.

Happened in Klopp's first season at Liverpool too.

I don’t think it’s even that tbh. Missing their two first choice centre backs, all their first choice mids, and a couple of handy attackers - that would be impossible for anyone tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back