VFL Footscray 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

First quarter a bit messy. O’Donnell looks really good and is the biggest story at this stage.

At the moment SOS is outplaying Gardner and Busslinger.

Cody Raak playing really well and Cleary looks good.

Good to see Crozier, VDM and Gardner playing.

Sweet doing OK. Forwards kicking some arsey goals that are fun but lacking any system.

Tricky that the Mids are probably the best players, McComb, O’Sullivan and Macpherson but would be great to see West have a run more on the guys. To me he is much better the more involved he is. He is busy but not that effective.

O’Donnell has been seriously impressive for his first hit out, kickings a bit shoddy but I’m sure we can improve on that to an extent.

West has had some seriously good touches, he’s such a nice player - agree would like to see him on ball but makes sense that were playing him forward considering we won’t play him in the guts at AFL level.

Clarke starting to get a bit more involved which is nice but still a fair way off it

Pffft, umpires are literally incapable of calling a HTB. Southport player was wrapped up and couldn't get rid of it, other Southport player pulled it out from under him and then rugby threw it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call a ****ing incorrect disposal you useless campaigners. That's like the fourth goal for Southport coming from the Umpire not paying a free kick to us.

Cleary’s disposal is lovely. So composed.
He’s a winner I reckon, I’d love to get him into our backline gives us another angle of exiting defence. He’s a beautifully composed short kick, would like to see him bite off a bit more at times though because he is capable over distance too but just doesn’t show it

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Footscray 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back