VFL Footscray 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
West instrumental at HF so far, if we’re gonna play him forward high HF needs to be the role.

Darcy looks fantastic every time I watch, he really is a talent. He’s going to be a very good ruckman too, like very very good IMO. Looks way more ready for behind the ball than in front whilst he’s still this slight - I wouldn’t mind seeing him at CHB in the AFL to get him games

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Big question is getting the ball enough I think, he's tall and a pretty good user of the ball but needs to get it more.
My concern is for the style of player he is he really looks too slow, like he lumbers a bit but maybe that’s just his laconic style on the tv? Also not particularly hard at it. But yeah lovely user and such a nice size, seems pretty smart footballer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He really has settled into this level very quickly. Looks classy. Has lots of tools that would translate well. I’m pretty excited about him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
A bit quieter today but a nice contested mark and kick in the first quarter.

To be fair the ball hasnt been too clean going inside Carlton's 50.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
8.5.53 to 4.5

Handling them pretty well, big question will be running the game out.

West has been tackling like a maniac and has kicked a goal, only 6 touches. Half the team hasn't recorded a tackle yet

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
A bit quieter today but a nice contested mark and kick in the first quarter.

To be fair the ball hasnt been too clean going inside Carlton's 50.

Most of their goals have also been either from a strong lead to a low kick 40 odd metres out or chipping around the arc. They haven't really had a clean deep inside 50

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wow, what is wrong with Buku? Looks too have lost all semblance of form and pretty much disinterested from what I've seen.

Remove this Banner Ad