VFL Footscray 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't disagree as a general concept, but if we could redo our last few years drafts, we still wouldn't be passing on English, Naughton, Jamarra, Darcy with high picks. I'm not sure we can rely on attracting players of that calibre through trade
Totally agree we aren't the Cats we don't get top line talent in trades. We have to be a draft and develop side.

Sullivan is currently 9 points down on Jarrod Lyons but we're just getting into the Bulldogs hot streak. Granted we don't play round 14 which is counted next but he's a decent way back since Lyons probably has one or two BOGs in that span and a 2 point game as well.

By my guess Sullivan has 5 best on grounds and at least one 2 pointer. The Collingwood game may be Darcy as the 3 but Sullivan kicked two goals and had 31 touches.

Sullivan is currently 9 points down on Jarrod Lyons but we're just getting into the Bulldogs hot streak. Granted we don't play round 14 which is counted next but he's a decent way back since Lyons probably has one or two BOGs in that span and a 2 point game as well.
Sullivan will definitely come home very strong in the last half. Werribee also get on a hot streak for the rest of the season so it'll be tough to knock of Tom Gribble. I'll predict it'll be Tom Gribble vs Sullivan towards the end of the count with perhaps a showing of Boyd Woodcock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are having a break in proceedings.
Makes sense, but they are awfully long. I opened the coverage twice, and waited 15 minutes both times, and left thinking it was broken. And now a third time since you told me it was a break, and its already gone 15 minutes, still nothing. They need some kind of alert on screen sayings its a break and will resume in X amount of minutes to keep people engaged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back