2nds Footscray Bulldogs 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope we have a good look at picking up Gardner in the mid-season draft with the extra list spot we get from Picken's retirement. I know nothing about him but a very good sized KPP (198cm, 98kg). Give we need depth at KPF and KPD he could be a handy pick-up.

We should only consider Footscray players as they'll already know the AFL teams structures and could slot straight in.

Do we get first dibs on him?

Well done, Merlin. The AFL/VFL has extremely tight data security. They wouldn't want anything like a progress score with goalkickers to leak out.

Just wondering if the Chinese have hacked the AFL/VFL ... or are you sending this from the Ecuadoran embassy?

Jeez the VFL team is going well this year.

Is Gia the coach this year? According to some on here he's a terrible coach. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes over when Bev departs.
All hail Gia. Our mastermind.

Boyd seemed to be on the bench for the entire first quarter. Has come on played forward and set up a goal for Brad Lynch. Lynch’s has kicked 2 goals in the 2nd.

8-4 Doga

2-2 Pies

I would have thought Boyd would be amongst the goalkickers with that kind of domination.

I'm just happy he's back playing. First game in a while.

(hope he's dominating the ruck!)

For those asking about Boyd, Bevo has said he will be on limited time this game, so don't expect any domination or anything. I imagine with him sitting out the 1st, he may come on for 2nd and 3rd then sit out 4th. Gives him half a game with plenty of breaks

I hope we have a good look at picking up Gardner in the mid-season draft with the extra list spot we get from Picken's retirement. I know nothing about him but a very good sized KPP (198cm, 98kg). Give we need depth at KPF and KPD he could be a handy pick-up.

We should only consider Footscray players as they'll already know the AFL teams structures and could slot straight in.
Was thinking that, but depending on whether he nominated for the draft last yr, he may be ineligible. I agree though, if he's available we should jump at the chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The downside to having a good injury run so far is that blokes like Lipinski are having absolute blinders in the VFL, but not making it into the seniors because there's no suitable player to pull out.

He's currently on 14 disposals and a goal, and it's not even half time yet. Another BOG coming his way at this rate

The downside to having a good injury run so far is that blokes like Lipinski are having absolute blinders in the VFL, but not making it into the seniors because there's no suitable player to pull out.

He's currently on 14 disposals and a goal, and it's not even half time yet. Another BOG coming his way at this rate

Hear what you are saying but it can more be a positive because when a guy like lipinski gets in he’s really earned his spot and comes in, in form. It also creates competition for spots and puts pressure on guys in the Afl to preform.

I much rather that than guys getting in off a single good game or a decent game because we have injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back