2nds Footscray Bulldogs 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

This was the footage played before the tribunal, that's Sweet on the left trying to disguise himself as a Richmond player. Pretty harsh to get three, I reckon that's two and a fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lochie Dawson got a clearance from his Ballarat team to play for Hamilton against Portland in the Hampden league Anzac Day game. Won the best on ground/Ted Kenna VC Medal.

Still doubt he gets a game at all this season, unless the injuries at senior level really pile up.

Lochie Dawson got a clearance from his Ballarat team to play for Hamilton against Portland in the Hampden league Anzac Day game. Won the best on ground/Ted Kenna VC Medal.

Still doubt he gets a game at all this season, unless the injuries at senior level really pile up.
How strong is that league?

Fifth or sixth best in the state apparently, based on interleague rankings. Hamilton is one of the weaker sides in the league though.

The inter league rankings are unreliable so it might be stronger or weaker than that. Its a nice comp but it doesn't really mirror up because of how it is done - which is fair because the clubs are more interested in winning their actual leagues.

I don't even think the EDFL are on the latest rankings but they are the clear number 2 metro league behind the EFL.

It’s almost comical that Boyd and Schache were drafted 1 & 2. If it was another club other than ours :-(. It makes one consider that if you’re going to draft a big man , the first thing you need to look for is a healthy dose of mongrel aggression.

Is there a mid season draft? I don’t follow these things closely . That William fella please

Gday..watched first half today...Reuben Williams looks good. Has he played well all season?

It’s almost comical that Boyd and Schache were drafted 1 & 2. If it was another club other than ours :-(. It makes one consider that if you’re going to draft a big man , the first thing you need to look for is a healthy dose of mongrel aggression.

Is there a mid season draft? I don’t follow these things closely . That William fella please
At least we didn't pay 1 or 2!

Didn't see the game, what's the go with Lynch. I was one who thought he wouldn't make it but was impressed last year. We are desperate for pace and good users. What's the go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back