2nds Footscray Bulldogs 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Williams just had another shocking defensive turnover, cleaned up with an intercept mark and then kicked across ground to Roberts and put it out on the full. Everything he touches turns to s**t today. Dolphins goal from the free kick.

I wonder if he’s gone already.

How do people who saw the game rate Sweets performance? His numbers look okay and it seems like he's close. Could be handy to release English a bit and Essendon seem like a good opponent to unleash him on.

How do people who saw the game rate Sweets performance? His numbers look okay and it seems like he's close. Could be handy to release English a bit and Essendon seem like a good opponent to unleash him on.
Thought he was solid. He’s had better games but certainly wasn’t bad yesterday. Definitely worth keeping. Won’t be long until other clubs come calling about him I think, given he has English in front of him.

He kicked a cracking goal, it's on the Dogs website.

Frankston 3.3 4.5 7.5 8.6 (54)
Footscray 4.2 6.5 10.9 19.10 (124)

GOALS:
Footscray
: Wallis 3, Cavarra 2, Gleeson 2, Gowers 2, Sweet 2, Boyd, Hayes, Jong, Lynch, McComb, Smith, Webb, William

BEST:
Footscray: Sullivan, McComb, Webb, Gowers, Hayes

MBjfQKW.png

Ba5mWTh.png

Can someome confirm the VFL finals qualification criteria?

Is there a minimum number of AFL games you can play? Or minimum number of VFL games?

Or both...?

Can someome confirm the VFL finals qualification criteria?

Is there a minimum number of AFL games you can play? Or minimum number of VFL games?

Or both...?
11 VFL games need to be played by AFL and less than 12 AFL games unless team are in the AFL finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Important game for both sides this Saturday. A win can all but guarantee a top 2 spot for either side. We've gone in taller than you, but that's to be expected when you only name 3 genuine KPP's in Fletch, Sweet and Young. I suspect we'll put Hartley forward to get him or Gown a mismatch on someone like Lynch. Who will relieve Sweet for you guys?

Important game for both sides this Saturday. A win can all but guarantee a top 2 spot for either side. We've gone in taller than you, but that's to be expected when you only name 3 genuine KPP's in Fletch, Sweet and Young. I suspect we'll put Hartley forward to get him or Gown a mismatch on someone like Lynch. Who will relieve Sweet for you guys?

Not a good week to go tall.

Not a good week to go tall.
It isn't but I didn't say we've gone tall, just that you've gone short. We really only have Bowman, BZT, Gown and Hartley as KPP's

Lewis Young tends to be the back up ruck man though Sweet tend to play around 85% game time as a ruck

Lewis Young tends to be the back up ruck man though Sweet tend to play around 85% game time as a ruck
Is he playing forward this year? I thought he showed a lot of promise as a CHB in 2017. Ours will either be Jok (193 cm Sudanese rookie who has a good jump) or Hartley (if he plays forward)

Is he playing forward this year? I thought he showed a lot of promise as a CHB in 2017. Ours will either be Jok (193 cm Sudanese rookie who has a good jump) or Hartley (if he plays forward)
He's been playing as a utility this year so i would expect him at Ruck, CHF and CHB throughout the game.

Jok a good prospect, huge fan of his workrate around the ground

He's been playing as a utility this year so i would expect him at Ruck, CHF and CHB throughout the game.

Jok a good prospect, huge fan of his workrate around the ground
Surely he and Fletch play 100% game time in either position? If you play both in defence your tallest forward will be Callum Porter!

I rate him on a wing, not so much in the ruck.

Surely he and Fletch play 100% game time in either position? If you play both in defence your tallest forward will be Callum Porter!

I rate him on a wing, not so much in the ruck.
Lewy plays inside mid from time to time so we have no clue anymore hahaha
Bevo loves throwing people around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back