_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liv FC, LA Rams, Pitt Pen, Michigan
Williamstown won, so we need to win to avoid slipping back into 3rd on the ladder.
All tied 27 min mark

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Webb played a top game.

Real dilemma with him now as to what we do with him going forward with regards to our list. Has been playing well after some serious injuries
I would happily rookie him. I'd rather have him on the list than Porter to be frank.

CDBulldog

All Australian
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Keep Webb. Hope he doesn’t get delisted. Give him one more year. I think it’s a confidence thing. Look at Dale, played some ordinary games in the 1sts and 2nds and now is earning his spot. Some players just need some
Continuity and confidence and it comes together. It still might for webb.

Oct 2, 2010
Gate 7, Bay Q26, Row W, S1
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Webb played a top game.

Real dilemma with him now as to what we do with him going forward with regards to our list. Has been playing well after some serious injuries

He is a yard off the pace at AFL level. A shame as dominates VFL. His best year at AFL level was his first. Who does he replace at AFL level?

zzk0pWE.png

L3oCTWw.png

Sep 27, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
New York Yankees
Jordon Sweet had 41 Hit Outs against Tom Campbell in an exciting Godzilla versus Mothra epic contest,
Max Gawn who was seen taking notes in the crowd said "That's ruck craft big boys" as he clapped them
both from the field with tears flowing down his cheeks.
BTC (not sure if he is Godzilla or Mothra in your example) did a number on Sweet around the ground....

Back