2nds Footscray V Richmond practice match

Remove this Banner Ad

Great post STW, thanks.

Batchelor - was given the run around by Jones but once again was asked to play key position. Not his role.

What do you reckon? Could Batch be brought into the seniors for Rnd 2 to play against the Cheats 3rd tall? They play a short mobile forward line.

Great post STW, thanks.

What do you reckon? Could Batch be brought into the seniors for Rnd 2 to play against the Cheats 3rd tall? They play a short mobile forward line.
Imo no. Rance is a better option with Astbury and Chaplin taking Waite and Kreuzer. Imo Batchelor should be playing either HBF or tried again on the wing.

Imo no. Rance is a better option with Astbury and Chaplin taking Waite and Kreuzer. Imo Batchelor should be playing either HBF or tried again on the wing.

I can see that working, but I'm wondering if we wouldn't be better with Rance taking Waite, Chaplin going to Kreuzer / Warnock, and Batch picking Everitt.

The Carlton forward line named against Port was

HF: Yarran Waite Gartlett
FF: Everitt Walker Gibbs

I didn't see much of that, but I'd be guessing the resting ruckman played in the pocket and Gibbs rotated through the bench. And Walker is obviously gone. (Teeheehee).

That's a small and quick forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back