Charlie Cormack
Jesse Glass-McCasker
Lachie Sullivan
Jarrod Gilbee
Jordan Boyd
Tate Short

NAB LEAGUE-—VFL ALIGNMENTS
GWV Rebels: Footscray VFL, Geelong VFL

Western Jets: Williamstown/North Melb VFL (NGA)/Footscray VFL (NGA)

VFL Fixture
Round 1 Sat April 4-NORTH MELBOURNE vs FOOTSCRAY (ARD) 2.00PM
Round 2 Friday April 10- FOOTSCRAY vs ESSENDON (VUWO) 12.00PM
Round 3 Sat April 18- FOOTSCRAY vs RICHMOND (VUWO) 2.00PM
Round 4 Sat 25- WERRIBEE vs FOOTSCRAY (AAO) 2.00PM
Round 5- BYE
Round 6 Sat May 9 WILLIAMSTOWN vs FOOTSCRAY (DO) 7.15PM
Round 7 Sun May 17 PORT MELBOURNE vs FOOTSCRAY (ETU) 2.00PM
Round 8 Sat May 23 BOX HILL HAWKS vs FOOTSCRAY (BHCO) 2.00PM
Round 9 Sat May 30 FOOTSCRAY vs NORTHERN BLUES (MS) 4.05PM
Round 10 Sun June 7 FRANKSTON vs FOOTSCRAY (SS) 11.00AM
Round 11 Sat June 13 FOOTSCRAY vs COBURG (VUWO) 2.00PM
Round 12 BYE
Round 13 Sat June 27 ESSENDON vs FOOTSCRAY (WH) 12.00PM
Round 14 Sat July 4 FOOTSCRAY vs COLLINGWOOD (VUWO) 2.00PM
Round 15 Sun July 12 FOOTSCRAY vs WILLIAMSTOWN (VUWO) 11.45AM*
Round 16 Sun July 19 SANDRINGHAM vs FOOTSCRAY (TBBO) 2.10PM
Round 17 Sun July 26 RICHMOND vs FOOTSCRAY (SC) 10.00AM
Round 18 Sat Aug 1 GEELONG vs FOOTSCRAY (GS) 1.15PM
Round 19 Sun Aug 9 FOOTSCRAY vs CASEY DEMONS (VUWO) 11.00AM
Round 20 BYE
Round 21 Sat Aug 22 FOOTSCRAY vs PORT MELBOURNE (VUWO) 12.00PM

Last edited:
Interesting. Given NAB league squads can only have 3 19yr olds for the season, one plays for Footscray and/or Geelong each week straight up. Seems counterproductive imo.

Current 2019 List
Josh Prudden-
Nathan Drummond- Signed for 2020
Lachlan Sullivan
Reuben William- Left to Redlands NEAFL
Anthony Scott- Likely AFL Rookie
Dillon Viojo-Rainbow
Gerard Gleeson
Billy Kanakis
Sam Barnett
Liam Nash
Brad Olsson
Tate Short
James Hayes
Robbie McComb
Joshua Wallis
Lachie Farrugia
Cody Henness
Jonah Siversen
Austin Hodge
Oliver Jackson
Nick Jamieson
Aaron Trusler
Jordan Boyd
Nayef Hamad
Shaun Edwards

With the talk about Khamis and his status and potential upgrade i was wondering what those who watched the VFL this year thought of his prospects. Has he shown exceptional traits this year, solid traits etc.?

With the talk about Khamis and his status and potential upgrade i was wondering what those who watched the VFL this year thought of his prospects. Has he shown exceptional traits this year, solid traits etc.?
Watched about 10 games this year and he is fastly becoming a lock down medium size defender
Has elite closing speed and leap, really worked on his kicking this year

Gets out bodied by more mature forwards but that's expected at this stage of his career

I see him developing into a Morris/Wood type of defender

Footscray set to sign Ex-Carlton Player Jesse Glass-McCasker- Paul Amy

Footscray will sign Ex-Geelong Jamaine Jones if he isn't selected in the AFL Draft- AFL Media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Footscray Bulldogs will kick-start their 2020 VFL season with a short road trip to take on North Melbourne at Arden Street on Saturday, April 4, 2020.

The following week, it’s a Good Friday clash with Essendon at midday - the first home game at VU Whitten Oval for the season - before the Western Bulldogs take on the Kangaroos at Marvel Stadium in the Kick for the Kids game at 4.20pm.

The Dogs start the season with two out of three games at Whitten Oval, but don’t return to the venue until Round 11 against Coburg.

Their Round 4 game will be played on ANZAC Day, against Werribee.

Daniel Giansiracusa’s side will play seven games all up at the Kennel, with one home match scheduled for Marvel Stadium in Round 9 against the Northern Blues – a curtain raiser to the AFL clash between the Dogs and the Blues.

Footscray will have three byes during the season - in Round 5, 12 and 20 - and just ONE GAME is scheduled to be broadcast live on Channel 7 – the Round 15 clash with Williamstown at VU Whitten Oval.

One game. Pathetic.

Position? Stereotypical, I know, but I assume a forward? He looks like he has a Liam Ryan type build.

Crafty small forward Fitzroy Greenwool loves a goal, can kick multiple in a game and is a great finisher. Heralding from Kawayama on the Cape York Peninsula, ‘Fitzy’ relocated to the Gold Coast in 2018 but returned to train throughout Christmas in Cairns. He is lightly framed, but lightning fast, and will generate plenty of highlights in 2019.

Position? Stereotypical, I know, but I assume a forward? He looks like he has a Liam Ryan type build.
He normally ends up as an extra man in defense and runs and carries a lot

Fitzroy Greenwool signs with Footscray Bulldogs
He played for the Gold Coast academy squad in the NEAFL last year, I watched a game they had with the
NT Thunder last year where he and Adam Tipungwuti both kicked four goals, he is seriously quick, but
very slightly built. Gold Coast were going to pick him up as he had impressed the former Sydney player
who is in charge of their academy, but maybe getting access to Malcolm Rosas Junior changed their
minds as he is quick, but has a much harder edge and is a tackling machine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back