VFL Footscray VFL 2020 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn’t Prudden be called the High Priest rather than the Captain?

Or has the Church of Prud been dismantled?

Found not to be the Messiah at all ,
I am now following some saviour called Timmy

Can just picture him astride a donkey riding down Barkley st , with all the BIgfooters waving Palm leaves !

Found not to be the Messiah at all ,
I am now following some saviour called Timmy

Can just picture him astride a donkey riding down Barkley st , with all the BIgfooters waving Palm leaves !
True. Josh turned out to be just a good wholesome young kid. How could we have been so misguided?

At least he wasn't "just a naughty boy". That one went to Essendon.

True. Josh turned out to be just a good wholesome young kid. How could we have been so misguided?

At least he wasn't "just a naughty boy". That one went to Essendon.

Timmy‘s the one , I should know I’ve followed a few 😇

Footscray has announced the signing of:
Dan Orgill
Josh Kellett
Lachie Stevens
Charlie Cormack
Jamaine Jones
Re-Signed Jesse Glass-McCasker
Re-Signed Lachie Sullivan
Re-signed Austin Hodge
Jarrod Gilbee (nephew of Lindsay)

any knowledge Lachie Dawson please Vital
Played most of the year back at his hometown but was training with Footscray during his uni times
Still on the books but Dogs will announce their full list after the third pre-season game

Footscray has announced the signing of:
Dan Orgill
Josh Kellett
Lachie Stevens
Charlie Cormack
Jamaine Jones
Re-Signed Jesse Glass-McCasker
Re-Signed Lachie Sullivan
Re-signed Austin Hodge
Jarrod Gilbee (nephew of Lindsay)
Jesse Glass McCasker is actually a new signing for Footscray. Was the no.1 AFL rookie in 2015 and on Carlton‘s list under Bolton for three years without being given a game. Played for Swannies in WA last year. 197cm 95kgs agile, fast and athletic, can go either end.

Was the bloke with long hair playing yesterday who looked like Angelo Lekkas a VFL player? Never got a clear shot at his number, looked like either 31 or 37, and obviously wasn’t Dale or R Smith?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked slightly out of his depth to me, but partly due to being ignored as an option and not really looking confident enough to get involved as well. Skills seemed ok, just hardly got the chance.
Sounds very similar to a few games last year. Has good skills and hard at it but needs to believe in his own ability.
Sadly fringe AFL players tended to be a little selfish the last two seasons which may have knocked his confidence .

Sounds very similar to a few games last year. Has good skills and hard at it but needs to believe in his own ability.
Sadly fringe AFL players tended to be a little selfish the last two seasons which may have knocked his confidence .

Don’t think it was selfishness, just opting for an option they know better. The Bulldogs boys train together all the time, but other than VFL game day, how often would they train with him?

Echo..

would have been handy to see what he could bring, but at least he’s gone to a club with a massive lack of depth in the small forward position

Footscray will play their first practice match this weekend against Williamstown at 1pm at Whitten Oval

Some extra signings and re-signings

Craig Cooper-Peters
Re-Signed Lachie Farrugia
Oscar Sasalu
Re-signed Austin Hodge
Darcy Cassar
Re-signed Gerard Gleeson
Cambell Warne
Adam Dunkley
Re-signed Nayef Hamad
Re-Signed Nathan Drummond

Remove this Banner Ad