Footscray VFL 2021

Shacf501

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lipinski is dead set taking the piss here.

He has gone past Hunter and is now our seventh best mid. Needs to be a regular in our senior side.
Problem is he plays on the wing for us, in the vfl he plays more in the square

Vic Vinegarr

Draftee
Apr 17, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Am I the only one that thinks Louis Butler is Fletcher Roberts whenever he goes near it?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Am I the only one that thinks Louis Butler is Fletcher Roberts whenever he goes near it?

Yep, I think you’re the only one.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Pretty impressive effort

Lipi, West, Buku very good

Schache didn’t get a lot of ball but kept pushing all night so kudos to him

Juh didn’t impress me on the night. Lazy and wanted to many over the back cheapies. The class is there but First game I’ve seen him play and some things I didn’t like.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lipinski is the Bontempelli of the VFL. So far ahead of this standard it’s ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is when there’s no pressure on. I like him but he needs to find a way to translate his class to AFl. We used to say similar about Lucas Webb at this level.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Was mauled for most of the game, can't imagine that so much would have gone unpunished with AFL standard umpiring.
I only tuned in for parts of the game but caught the last Qtr - didn't have any space to lead into. Would be easier at AFL level. On the flipside, he's still lightly built and smarter defenders could do a number on him early in his career.

Couldn't believe he wasn't paid that free on the siren. Right out of the textbook. i assume that was a similar case all night?

Back