Footscray VFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d struggle to find a worse player than Ben Crocker. Amazing he made afl.

2nd time he’s tried to draw a head high contact free, he’s gonna get seriously hurt one day if he keeps that up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone wondering why Marra isn’t in need only watch that first quarter.

I thought he played well, made smart decisions, genuine threat in the forward line, and there was a passage of play where he had multiple second-efforts. As Bevo says, he's close to a debut. I reckon he's the type to level up in the seniors, as opposed to Schache who levels down.

I thought he played well, made smart decisions, genuine threat in the forward line, and there was a passage of play where he had multiple second-efforts. As Bevo says, he's close to a debut. I reckon he's the type to level up in the seniors, as opposed to Schache who levels down.
Thought he looked disinterested and tried a weak tackle just prior to quarter time. Wasn’t impressed personally but each to their own.

Has got caught out of position a fair few times so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back