2nds Footscray vs Bombers @WO Sat 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Fergus Greene would add defensive pressure and some composure around goals, just sayin

Yes but is he flexible enough to play in the back pocket, centre bounces and be the leading marking option?

Yes but is he flexible enough to play in the back pocket, centre bounces and be the leading marking option?
images

images

Can he have a run in the ruck?

Seem like very mediocre numbers for Dunkley and Wallis without watching the game.
I’m hearing that Wallis played only a half of footy. In which case he dominated when on the ground. Can anyone confirm?

I’m hearing that Wallis played only a half of footy. In which case he dominated when on the ground. Can anyone confirm?
Him and Jong were the emergencies

I’m fairly sure I saw both of those boys after half time. Remember seeing Mitch in a jacket at 3/4 time huddle though.

Not much reason to drag them early. Seniors had already played. Would have done a warm up, doubt that was super taxing so would expect both to play almost a normal VFL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Porter not looking like a prospect at this stage?
I know it's early days but his numbers seem low and he hardly ever shows anything worthy of comment from the review panel.

I know it's early days but his numbers seem low and he hardly ever shows anything worthy of comment from the review panel.
At this stage no, doesn’t have any significant traits really. Still has 18 months to produce something noteworthy though.

Pretty much a younger version of Honeychurch, has a red hot crack, tackles hard and applies good pressure but has poor disposal and next to no composure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back