Footscray vs Carlton 17th June 7:35pm @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce looks super fit - real shame we’re not sitting in a better position with him coming back. Hope we don’t see any ruck for him today first up - would be unnecessary, would be nice to see what Darcy has in there as back up

Bruce looks super fit - real shame we’re not sitting in a better position with him coming back. Hope we don’t see any ruck for him today first up - would be unnecessary, would be nice to see what Darcy has in there as back up

He had his hands on his knees 4 minutes in after 1 defensive effort lol, it will take at least 2 VFL games before he could be considered I reckon

Go Bruce!

You can do it Brucey!

Bruce Bogtrotter Movie GIF

He had his hands on his knees 4 minutes in after 1 defensive effort lol, it will take at least 2 VFL games before he could be considered I reckon
Haha I must have missed that, more just meant the way he’s moving and his body shape is still slim. Of course he’ll need some time to get match fit, I’d be happy to give him a month, there’s just no point risking him at this stage of our season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet lacing out Bruce again for his 2nd after the siren - this man’s Dean Cox 2.0 get him in the seniors

Stats to QT...

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 8.10.36 pm.png
kicks, kicking efficiency, handballs, disposals efficiency, contested possessions, uncontested possessions, marks, contested marks, intercept marks, tackles, pressure acts, spoils, frees for, frees against, hitouts, hitouts to advantage, clearances, centre clearances, inside 50s, rebound 50s, shots, goals/behinds, score assists, score involvements, metres gained, fantasy points, ranking points

I’m at the game, things to note.
Bruce moving really well, shutting down space, flying, no strapping on his knee. Kicking goals and smashing packs, won’t need a month before his recalled to seniors.

Hunter the same, running hard, and moving well.

Garcia looking a little slow, unsure.

Bendendo is showing his AFL level, kids gonna be great for us.

Crozier should be in our AFL side, his wasted out here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back