2nds Footscray vs Coburg 1pm @ WO 22/7/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Panayi slots his second, set shot from 40m
Footscray 74 Coburg 22
Meanwhile, Mr F***wit sitting behind me continues to regurgitate the very worst of SEN.

You wonder why folks like that actually go to the footy. It's the reason I didn't renew my reserved seats a few years back. A group of old school bogans who would be screaming abuse 1 minute into the first qtr. If you front them about it there was always one wanting to go on with it. Lucky my days of taking up the challenge had well past.

If Redpath & one of Suckling or Dahlhaus struggles tonight then you'd have to think that Cloke & Webb are first cabs off the ranks.

Cloke manhandled at a stoppage close to goal; easy set shot. Jordan Russell gets on the end of another long bomb from Cloke; kicks an 'around the corner' set shot (he's played mainly forward). Yep, there's a hint of witches hats on display.
Footscray 104 Coburg 22

You wonder why folks like that actually go to the footy. It's the reason I didn't renew my reserved seats a few years back. A group of old school bogans who would be screaming abuse 1 minute into the first qtr. If you front them about it there was always one wanting to go on with it. Lucky my days of taking up the challenge had well past.

This guy was spouting opinions as though they were fact and was under the delusion that everyone around him was interested. I recognised most of it as being stuff the more inept commentators source from BigFooty. It was the first time ever at the football I've had need to say "10 points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong mark. Reads the play well. Tidy by foot (except for one clanger, out on the full). I saw him a few times earlier in the year and he just didn't seem to have much impact; has certainly found his groove in recent weeks.
Thanks!

How is NM_M playing?
A couple of handy link-up moments but otherwise has been quiet. I think he might have had some difficulty adapting to the conditions today (which have been unusual and make Collins game even better). Has been thrown into the ruck late in the last as I type.

if only our firsts could kick 116 points in 3 quarters

The scoreboard is currently saying that we are 18-9-117 which is a welcome change from some of the goals:behinds ratios I've witnessed at both levels this year.
[I actually think our score might be 19-9 because I record they missed our last goal of the third quarter].

The scoreboard is currently saying that we are 18-9-117 which is a welcome change from some of the goals:behinds ratios I've witnessed at both levels this year.
[I actually think our score might be 19-9 because I record they missed our last goal of the third quarter].

hqdefault.jpg

This guy was spouting opinions as though they were fact and was under the delusion that everyone around him was interested. I recognised most of it as being stuff the more inept commentators source from BigFooty. It was the first time ever at the football I've had need to say "10 points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all".

A MD sighting? Take a picture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back