C: A Jones, L Sullivan, R McComb
HF: L Butler, T O’Brien, M Hannan
F: B Khamis, J Sweet, A Hodge
R: S Martin, T McLean, L Hunter
Int: D Orgill, E Macpherson, C Cormack, C Craig-Peters, E Hunt
Emer: N Drummond, J Gilbee, J Kellett, C Macisaac, J Ballantyne, C Doultree
No Garner?

Why are the VFL playing at WO, but the AFLW is not
Without knowing, I’d assume the actual field works aren’t beginning until after the VFL season is finished. They would be beginning those ASAP to ensure the AFL team can train on the ground without any disruptions.

Just turned it on, Bedendo out there? Only real top line talent I’m keen on watching in this side today to be completely honest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schache actually looks like a key forward these days - an average to okay one but an actual key forward none the less, decent body size, attacks the ball in the air. Unlucky for him that he now has a few in front but should probably be playing right now instead of Bruce to be completely honest. I think he’ll go somewhere and settle as the forward he is and probably have a somewhat decent career.

Roarke Smith is playing a blinder

Hunter not done much so far, Jones has been lively but not clean, Crozier hasn't had a ton of it since he seems to be the opposite side of the ground to Duryea who is having a big match so far.

Doing whatever we want at the moment, Coburg can't get it out of their defensive half and Khamis & Duryea are intercepting as they please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back