VFL Footscray vs Coburg Saturday 6 August, 12.05pm AEST @ WO

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a lot of "So how good was Martin!" in this thread.

So how good was he? The stats say....pretty good.

He's looking fit, mobile and strong. A completely different person to earlier this year where he couldn't get off the ground. Last couple of weeks he's been handing out ruck lessons to his opponents.

Not a lot of "So how good was Martin!" in this thread.

So how good was he? The stats say....pretty good.
He's not beating much in respect to his recent opponents but his energy is inspirational. 28 Disposals, 9 Marks and 24 Hitouts attest to his impact. The fat lady might be close to her song but you have to admire his going down fighting spirit.

He's looking fit, mobile and strong. A completely different person to earlier this year where he couldn't get off the ground. Last couple of weeks he's been handing out ruck lessons to his opponents.

He's not beating much in respect to his recent opponents but his energy is inspirational. 28 Disposals, 9 Marks and 24 Hitouts attest to his impact. The fat lady might be close to her song but you have to admire his going down fighting spirit.
Do we play him in the seniors next week? I'm voting yes.

Good to see Martin finishing off well but there is 0 point playing him in the seniors again. If it wasn't for the fact we only have English and Sweet to play ruck, I suspect Martin would have probably given it away mid year. It's a pity we didn't get him a few years earlier when we first had a crack at him.

Good to see Martin finishing off well but there is 0 point playing him in the seniors again. If it wasn't for the fact we only have English and Sweet to play ruck, I suspect Martin would have probably given it away mid year. It's a pity we didn't get him a few years earlier when we first had a crack at him.
But why is there 0 point? Okay if Carlton win today maybe there's not a lot in it but if they don't....still want to win and play finals no matter how unlikely.

Just watching the highlights now, Coburg couldn't get a clean exit from our forward line because we were just swarming them with our pressure. It's what we need to do in the seniors but we don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really annoying that we don't get the weekly reports on our AFL listed players anymore. I looked forward to hearing from the development coaches.

McComb 30 touches at 87%
And 7 tackles. I said in one of the other threads we should play him in the midfield in the seniors. Give him a go. All he needs to do is get the ball out or stop the opposition getting it out the front. Our mids are getting exposed at the centre bounce. Time to think outside the box

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back