2nds Footscray vs Sandringham Sat 27nd 7pm @WO

Remove this Banner Ad

Early Libba report?

Edit - not reported, just asking for an idea of how he's going lol

A couple of decisive disposals but not a stand out (then again, it's so dark I can barely see what's going on in some parts of the ground). Will watch closer this quarter.

Quarter time:
Footscray 5-10-40
Sandringham 0-3-3

The quarter was basically played in the dogs half (assisted by a steady breeze towards the Geelong Road end). We're a class above but some of our entries inside 50 have been less than convincing.

This is embarrassing. Strong mark by Travis Cloke, on the receiving end of a pass from Zaine.

Sandy's first goal as I type. Dogs 53-9

I'm only here because my house is 500m from Whitten Oval. Not sure I'll last because I'm friggin' cold.
I'm only that far too but cudos to you bro. I'm in front of fire and tv!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Half Time
Footscray 9-13-67
Sandringham 4-4-28

Sandy strung a couple of goals together and finished the half strongly. Have been impressed with Cordy's game.

How's Cloke and redpath going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's Libba going?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I started to type the word "disinterested" in another post then deleted it. I probably expect too much given he's playing with an unfamiliar bunch of guys. He's been solid without dominating.

Declan on the end of a string of possessions for his second. Greene now goals from a set shot. Cloke dominating early in the third Dogs 84-28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back