VFL Footscray vs Williamstown 2nd qualifying final

Footscray vs Williamstown
Sat 31 Aug 1:00 PM
Victoria University Whitten Oval

2ND Qualifying Final

Be aware that there is a lot of disruption on the train lines this weekend with buses replacing
trains on many lines.

I plan on driving in, what are the best places to find parking. Was thinking at west Footsray station, any info would be helpful.
I like parking there but need to get there early

Thanks mate, around 11, 12.00 too late you rekon?
I reckon at 11 you would be fine 12 not sure but you would have time to find a spot further away. Last time it was full I went down Sunshine Road and parked in a side street about 10 - 15 minutes walk

I like parking there but need to get there early
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the Footscray station car park on the Cross st (north) side is closed. Heaps of tunnel work or so something there. Not sure about south (Bunnings) side.

Also beware of many train lines not running- not sure if any going to west footscray. Didn't see replacement bus tent there but saw one at sth Kensington.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Live on TV?

Just radio streaming, only finals that are broadcast in the first week of finals are the elimination finals at North Port Oval.

edit: Turns out that Richmond vs Essendon is the VFL game broadcast on telly today because of course the first time a Qualifying final is on TV it's for them.

Pugz89

Jun 29, 2015
Just radio streaming, only finals that are broadcast in the first week of finals are the elimination finals at North Port Oval.
Given there is no AFL, it's an absolute joke they can't broadcast them. Ch7 has how many channels at their disposal, and if they're going to broadcast any, surely the priority should be the qualifying finals. The AFL's lack of coverage of the VFL and NAB league leaves a lot to be desired.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the Footscray station car park on the Cross st (north) side is closed. Heaps of tunnel work or so something there. Not sure about south (Bunnings) side.

Also beware of many train lines not running- not sure if any going to west footscray. Didn't see replacement bus tent there but saw one at sth Kensington.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
South side rail Carpark is open.