(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBates

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I like parking there but need to get there early
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the Footscray station car park on the Cross st (north) side is closed. Heaps of tunnel work or so something there. Not sure about south (Bunnings) side.

Also beware of many train lines not running- not sure if any going to west footscray. Didn't see replacement bus tent there but saw one at sth Kensington.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Live on TV?
Just radio streaming, only finals that are broadcast in the first week of finals are the elimination finals at North Port Oval.

edit: Turns out that Richmond vs Essendon is the VFL game broadcast on telly today because of course the first time a Qualifying final is on TV it's for them.

Pugz89

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just radio streaming, only finals that are broadcast in the first week of finals are the elimination finals at North Port Oval.
Given there is no AFL, it's an absolute joke they can't broadcast them. Ch7 has how many channels at their disposal, and if they're going to broadcast any, surely the priority should be the qualifying finals. The AFL's lack of coverage of the VFL and NAB league leaves a lot to be desired.

Sharkey66

Premiership Player
May 7, 2011
Boronia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the Footscray station car park on the Cross st (north) side is closed. Heaps of tunnel work or so something there. Not sure about south (Bunnings) side.

Also beware of many train lines not running- not sure if any going to west footscray. Didn't see replacement bus tent there but saw one at sth Kensington.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
South side rail Carpark is open.

Top Bottom