VFL Footscray vs Williamstown Sat 28-2pm @ Willy Oval

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Entry inside 50 was s**t that quarter.

I've backflipped on Schache. I reckon we should offer him another short term deal. He is good depth and takes heat off Marra up forward.

Oct 19, 2012
Minas Morgul
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Darcy to me seems to be English 2.0. I think he's too lumbering to play defence but theres no doubt that the kid can mark and kick the footy.

Dual ruck/forward or forward/ruck. 50/50 split long term would how I believe Bev best utilises him.

Darcy to me seems to be English 2.0. I think he's too lumbering to play defence but theres no doubt that the kid can mark and kick the footy.

Dual ruck/forward or forward/ruck. 50/50 split long term would how I believe Bev best utilises him.
cool 50:50 for him and Timmy

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
HT stats (sorted by ranking points)...

Q2.png

kicks, kicking efficiency, handballs, disposals efficiency, contested possessions, uncontested possessions, marks, contested marks, intercept marks, tackles, pressure acts, spoils, frees for, frees against, hitouts, hitouts to advantage, clearances, centre clearances, inside 50s, rebound 50s, shots, goals/behinds, score assists, score involvements, metres gained, fantasy points, ranking points

Back