Footy Classified 19/5

Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
What I can't understand is how Caro, Hutchy, Tony Jones and other pushy, self-serving footy scribes can have any 'sources' at all. Who'd take a phone-call from these turds, anyway?

Still, I liked this exchange on Footy Classified:

Caro: Can I finish what I was saying?
Hutchy: No you can't, because you're always interrupting...
Caro: No.
Hutchy: ...other people.

My favourite part was;

"I've spoken to 4 Clubs, who all are very comfortable with the new interchange rule."

Two minutes later, said something like;

"10 clubs have told me they are happy with the new rules."

Also didn't like how she hung her hat on Neil Craig saying the new rule was fine - Craigy refuses to give the Crows an excuse for stuffing things up, so of course he's not going to come out and bag the new rule.

markfarmer

All Australian
Oct 2, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Geeze, one week without the Bulldogs being mentioned. From memory they defeated a 1-6 (now 1-7) side.

Try watching Footy Classified with a supporter of an non-Victorian side, hoping her team gets mentioned for once. Footy Classified is hosted by a former Melbourne player, two Victorian journalists and a former North Melbourne player.

Unless a non-Victorian side has done something bad, they never get mentioned.

Burton's mark? Han, not even a mention, but imagine if Cyril Rioli had taken it, would have kicked-off the show! But we'll kick Freo while they are down...again, and not mention Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide, all who had good wins against Victorian opposition.

Since Footy Classified came on, I am convinced this is a 10-team comp.

Finally someone with some sense. :p Its a prejudice consperacy all the way down and all the way up..

the_fresh

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
dowdenphotography.com
Just a question on Caro Wilson

What is it with her "sources"?
Really does she know that she talks so much crap that she doesn't even believe it? I mean you never hear Mike, Hucthy or any other media person say "sources".

chickawah

Cancelled
Mar 22, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Ham, Celtics, Jack Collison
This show is a joke!

It's only taken 5 minutes and Lyon and Hutchy are into Caro. Whilst the new interchange rule may be a pain in the arse, Caro is the only one of these clowns who understand the rule and the two morons next to her keep talking over her to try and sound intelligent.

Even the players and officials have admitted that it is they who are doing the new rule wrong.

Lyon and Hutchy must have brought a love nest down in Daylesford the way they are carrying on. I used to like Lyon, now he is just a tool. I couldn't care less about Caro but obvioulsy Hutchy has an issue with her and Lyon takes his side to avoid the lovers tiffs.

Amazingly just I am finishing this post Archer finally spoke.:thumbsdown:

Hey buddy. Cheap shot on Daylesford

UnCani

Team Captain
Jan 9, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
Just a question on Caro Wilson

What is it with her "sources"?
Really does she know that she talks so much crap that she doesn't even believe it? I mean you never hear Mike, Hucthy or any other media person say "sources".

She says 'sources' when she makes it up pre-show. She says 'people say' or 'general public' when she makes it up on the fly.

If you listen to her carp long enough you see the trend.

I HATE CARO!!!!!!!

Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This would be the worst football show in the history of time. They went out of their way to get the softest(garry), dumbest(caro), weaseliest(hutch) media-clueless(arch) people they could find and put them together on a show. Well done.

Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Also didn't like how she hung her hat on Neil Craig saying the new rule was fine - Craigy refuses to give the Crows an excuse for stuffing things up, so of course he's not going to come out and bag the new rule.

She always does that, speaks for other people. Maybe that's how she gets her 'sources' . . . she just puts words in people's mouths.

Back