Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

WillHayward

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
The Crows story has been done to absolute death.
I dont want to hear anything about it unless is directly from a player who was actually there. First hand.
Dont want to hear Caro or Mcclure crapping on about it anymore.

parano1a

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Are we ever going to reach a stage where a player getting Covid doesn’t get reported as a ‘Covid scare’ for the club.
Once the Government removes the mandatory 7 day isolation period and household close contact rules I guess it will just be reported as "illness".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one eyedtiger

Club Legend
Jan 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, PAOK
Caro calling it that Richmond will win the flag. The cyclops is out.
The thing that makes me cringe with her, is she's so adamant she isn't bias. Like it's fine, own it you could kind of laugh it off but she'll justify her stance on Richmond like a noughie and it hurts as a fellow supporter. Not too dissimilar to when you read a noughie comment online or hear a noughie fan call up on the radio.

It's not so much with this because it's an opinion and you can tip who you like to win the flag especially prior to round one. But just in general her bias anytime Richmond comes up makes for poor viewing.

RAPPA

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 20, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
The thing that makes me cringe with her, is she's so adamant she isn't bias. Like it's fine, own it you could kind of laugh it off but she'll justify her stance on Richmond like a noughie and it hurts as a fellow supporter. Not too dissimilar to when you read a noughie comment online or hear a noughie fan call up on the radio.

It's not so much with this because it's an opinion and you can tip who you like to win the flag especially prior to round one. But just in general her bias anytime Richmond comes up makes for poor viewing.

Fair call. You can tolerate it with Eddie in the sense of expecting him to unashamedly back the Pies, but Caro - both in her criticism and praise/support of the Tigers - proclaims neutrality when it’s quite clear she is anything but.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Lols at Lloydy.

Caro: "what are YOU grinning about?"
Lloyd: "I'm laughing because I'm just waiting for Trout to join the conversation"
:grinv1:

Last edited:

mad_eagle

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2008
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys

Wowee…Tim Kelly’s kid bringing covid home from school & passing it on to his dad = west coast not taking covid threat seriously.

This show is cooked, what garbage…

WillHayward

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Caro calling it that Richmond will win the flag. The cyclops is out.
Caro had the yellow and black sunnies on full tint.

"Cotchin will have an indian summer and can focus on his game without the captaincy."

More like Cotchin should be heading to a retirement village in Florida.

Just read that the Tiges have won only 2 games since June 2021 (and one of those was against North).

Better cooked than a Sunday Roast at an RSL.

Last edited:

Rabish Binney

Left out overnight
Sep 7, 2021
Off the land, rural SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt; Man City

Wowee…Tim Kelly’s kid bringing covid home from school & passing it on to his dad = west coast not taking covid threat seriously.

This show is cooked, what garbage…

It's unwatchable. Along with AFL360 & On The Couch

All the same news, just rehashed over the 3 shows.

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Lol Hutchy taking aim at Bevo’s moustache. Trust the bloke that looks like a disheveled thumb in front of the camera to have a go at someone’s appearance
The show is a trainwreck. Caro calling the person whose leaked the Tom Morris video a "scumbag" instead of focusing on the person who made those comments in the first place.

CrowsB4hoes

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
The show is a trainwreck. Caro calling the person whose leaked the Tom Morris video a "scumbag" instead of focusing on the person who made those comments in the first place.
I just saw that and couldn't believe it. She's had some horrible takes recently.

Remove this Banner Ad