Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

The Crows story has been done to absolute death.
I dont want to hear anything about it unless is directly from a player who was actually there. First hand.
Dont want to hear Caro or Mcclure crapping on about it anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro calling it that Richmond will win the flag. The cyclops is out.
The thing that makes me cringe with her, is she's so adamant she isn't bias. Like it's fine, own it you could kind of laugh it off but she'll justify her stance on Richmond like a noughie and it hurts as a fellow supporter. Not too dissimilar to when you read a noughie comment online or hear a noughie fan call up on the radio.

It's not so much with this because it's an opinion and you can tip who you like to win the flag especially prior to round one. But just in general her bias anytime Richmond comes up makes for poor viewing.

The thing that makes me cringe with her, is she's so adamant she isn't bias. Like it's fine, own it you could kind of laugh it off but she'll justify her stance on Richmond like a noughie and it hurts as a fellow supporter. Not too dissimilar to when you read a noughie comment online or hear a noughie fan call up on the radio.

It's not so much with this because it's an opinion and you can tip who you like to win the flag especially prior to round one. But just in general her bias anytime Richmond comes up makes for poor viewing.

Fair call. You can tolerate it with Eddie in the sense of expecting him to unashamedly back the Pies, but Caro - both in her criticism and praise/support of the Tigers - proclaims neutrality when it’s quite clear she is anything but.

Lols at Lloydy.

Caro: "what are YOU grinning about?"
Lloyd: "I'm laughing because I'm just waiting for Trout to join the conversation"
:grinv1:

Last edited:

Wowee…Tim Kelly’s kid bringing covid home from school & passing it on to his dad = west coast not taking covid threat seriously.

This show is cooked, what garbage…

Caro calling it that Richmond will win the flag. The cyclops is out.
Caro had the yellow and black sunnies on full tint.

"Cotchin will have an indian summer and can focus on his game without the captaincy."

More like Cotchin should be heading to a retirement village in Florida.

Just read that the Tiges have won only 2 games since June 2021 (and one of those was against North).

Better cooked than a Sunday Roast at an RSL.

Last edited:

Wowee…Tim Kelly’s kid bringing covid home from school & passing it on to his dad = west coast not taking covid threat seriously.

This show is cooked, what garbage…

It's unwatchable. Along with AFL360 & On The Couch

All the same news, just rehashed over the 3 shows.

It's unwatchable. Along with AFL360 & On The Couch

All the same news, just rehashed over the 3 shows.
Yeah thank Christ for podcasts.

The level of AFL conformity on tv is embarrassing.

Nth Korea style.

If you don't push the party line then bang you get your accreditation pulled.

Lol Hutchy taking aim at Bevo’s moustache. Trust the bloke that looks like a disheveled thumb in front of the camera to have a go at someone’s appearance
The show is a trainwreck. Caro calling the person whose leaked the Tom Morris video a "scumbag" instead of focusing on the person who made those comments in the first place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back