Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't watch anymore because i don't see any point to the show. Eddie is yesterday's man. Matthew Lloyd actually isn't interesting to listen to, and Ross Lyon lost his job as coach for behaving like a creep which has changed my view of him.

Aug 27, 2007
brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
F*kn Hutch-blog was pimping is American wildcard round bullshit again for about the 10th time the other night. And the way he says it makes it worse, with his "it's such a NO-BRAINER" crap, like anyone who disagrees has got 7 medium-sized rocks in their head
He doesn’t realise that there are 32 teams in the nfl and not just the 2 that make the super bowl each year, the only game he watches each year. The networks don’t want to put on a game between 2 s**t teams on the Sunday ticket. They already have a night for 2 s**t teams to play on where no one watches. It’s Thursday night

Stottzy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The hypocricy of Eddie is unbelievable. Campaigned all through his media channels against the Swans and GWS COLA money. Campaigned agaisnt the Lions having a higher salary cap. He wasn't even fond of GWS and GC getting draft concessions. And now wants to introduce a team that get 22 home games, priority picks, access to all Tassie players and so on. And when asked by Lloyd "How long does this last for"...... "For as long as it takes"...

I also loved how he still talks to all his North "Broady Boys" mates and they are so in the dumps about whats going on with North, they'd support this.

The guy has to just retire. Him and Hutchy are just becoming caricatures.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
The hypocricy of Eddie is unbelievable.....
How about the other week when he said it bugs him that traditional jumpers aren't worn more often? FMD, it was his team who, when they reversed their colours to their current black home jumper, started most of the perceived clashes with other dark jumpers with white numbers.

Last edited:

Spearman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2017
expatriated in East Asia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ohio State Buckeyes
Need to get a panelist that just doesn't GAF and who'll light into him or CW or any of them for their dumbass opinions. I bet it would be a ratings bonanza.
But they are all too scared or boring to go for it.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
He doesn’t realise that there are 32 teams in the nfl and not just the 2 that make the super bowl each year, the only game he watches each year. The networks don’t want to put on a game between 2 s**t teams on the Sunday ticket. They already have a night for 2 s**t teams to play on where no one watches. It’s Thursday night
Hutcho is a tasteless, cashed-up bogan, who worships American "culture" of NFL, fake wrestling and Twinkies, over all of Europe's history and culture combined. :p

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
How about the other week when he said it bugs him that traditional jumpers aren't worn more often? FMD, it was his team who, when they reversed their colours to their current black, fake home jumper, started most of the perceived clashes with other dark jumpers with white numbers.
I actually agree with this.

Collingwood’s always looked better with the predominant white with black shorts as the home jumper.

More traditional and old school.

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
Eddie has realised he’s irrelevant and redundant. That’s why he has so much time to come up with such convoluted ideas. Tassie should have it’s own team outright. 11 at home, 11 away. North will be gone in 10 years if they continue being on the bottom and will be eventually squeezed out of the market.

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Jaffle Maker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
FC is simply not worth watching on Wednesday. It's nothing but Eddie saying, "can I just say this...", followed by 10 minutes of self-centred rambling. He cuts everybody off. He would be quite happy if the other panellists were cardboard cutouts. He just wants to hear his own voice. And at the end of every rant, he retreats to "I'm just opening a discussion". Like he's open to other views after half an hour of shutting other views up.

Stottzy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah, what a turd Hutch-blob is on the gambling thing. Good on Caro for having a shot at the massive hypocrite/sellouts, McClure and Jones. After not mentioning it last week, I thought she might've been ordered not to.

Then again he did make a good point about Caro working for companies who rely on it. I've thought the same thing when I hear her go on about Hawthorn and pokies, to then have Tim Lane cut to today's odds on 3AW. Her response that "Well I wouldn't have a job" was quite pathetic. She could work more for the ABC and create a online platform if she wanted.

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why should they be regarded as equals? Caro has had a particularly one dimensional life in football. I reckon a lot of people would hang s**t on Ed but then quietly agree with him
Nah mate, he's foaming at the mouth every single week. He doesn't know how to have a discussion - he just talks over everyone. He's so in love with his own voice and ideas, other people don't matter. You can tell he's not listening to anyone else. He thinks if he can say everything on his mind, nobody could possibly disagree with him. You can't be an equal when Eddie is running the show. He says his bit, then throws to an ad break when he's done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back