Footy Classified 2022

SuperMal

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
Kane is no genius.but when he smells a rat,he calls it, when he believes a player is shot, he calls it, when he believes player politics effects selection...he calls it.

CrapClure gets off reciting BF rumour that has already been regurgitated as Croc vomit.

Stottzy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It was a quote from a newspaper article tbf.

Yeah but why couldn't it just have been put up on the screen and read out, rather than from his phone? Not the first time he has done it either and he has read out text in the past. He also just has his phone sitting on the desk for the whole episode too. For someone who self-promotes himself as the ultimate professional, it's incredibly poor to have your phone out like a 15 year old kid while hosting a tv show.

So Caroline went overseas with 7-8 weeks to go in the H&A season?
She used to holiday in Europe during football season even when she was Chief football writer for Age! I follow a few overseas sports and Jane merger known that to happen.

janty

All Australian
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I only watch on Wednesdays just to see Ed and his Tasmania plans.

Ed wants a North/Tasmania team to play 11 games in Tasmania and 11 games in Victoria?

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Hold on, didn't Caro criticise two Saints players for returning to Melbourne cause of family reasons (newborns?). But she leaves during the season to visit her daughter in Holland.

And she's The Ages Chief AFL writer? Hypocrisy much?
eh, yes and no. She's far easier to replace than a good footballer, and if her fill-ins stuff up, the consequences are less serious

Last edited:

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Hold on, didn't Caro criticise two Saints players for returning to Melbourne cause of family reasons (newborns?). But she leaves during the season to visit her daughter in Holland.

And she's The Ages Chief AFL writer? Hypocrisy much?
She's not the Chief Writer.
Jake Niall is.

Rabish Binney

Left out overnight
Sep 7, 2021
Off the land, rural SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt; Man City
Caro said last night that she has never used any 3rd person information to make comments on issues..

WTF??

How many times have we heard her say 'a person close to the club told me'....or 'people connect with the club have advised me'

Hutchy tried to pick her up on it but she said emphatically that 'I would never do that and I have never done that '

Fair dinkum. She is a dead-set liar.

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Caro said last night that she has never used any 3rd person information to make comments on issues..

WTF??

How many times have we heard her say 'a person close to the club told me'....or 'people connect with the club have advised me'

Hutchy tried to pick her up on it but she said emphatically that 'I would never do that and I have never done that '

Fair dinkum. She is a dead-set liar.

Her point was don't disguise your opinion by saying it belongs to other people.

I.e don't say 'people on social media are wondering why you didn't play Alex Keath?'. Which then gave Luke Beveridge the opportunity to dismiss the question.

She didn't mean journalists can't quote sources.

Back